International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf124

Getting frustrated now , have changed password & keep getting the maintenace message on log in

On a ( maybe ) related note - Enewetak beta is now not accessible with the existing password & I've had to change my password again in order to post here . Is it me , or is The West getting a bit messed up ?

Still looking forward to getting to the Fort World , but my enthusiasm is getting thinner by the hour
Enewetak beta has different forum which has different password. https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php

DeletedUser

I'm talking about players that play different character names on different worlds (but not using multiaccounts on same world). Are they allowed to play event with multiaccounts?

Like, if you play AAA on Briscoe and BBB and Arizona, are both AAA and BBB characters allowed on event world?

Al35ul

Ok so IFBC world is opened, I've went through the process of getting a password like ten times and there is still no email. And yes, I've checked my spam and junk mail...I've even checked my email addresses that have nothing to do with the west

WanderingStranger

I'm talking about players that play different character names on different worlds (but not using multiaccounts on same world). Are they allowed to play event with multiaccounts?

Like, if you play AAA on Briscoe and BBB and Arizona, are both AAA and BBB characters allowed on event world?

No and we tried to remove any like that we could find and only allow one. If we missed one please let me know in a private message.

DeletedUser35780

event server sucks, i cant log in i cant change password, second day

DeletedUser38567

Hey, I am a player from EN that got selected for the TR team. I noticed that I have not recieved any email with my login information on the event server. Maybe this is the case because I applied today and of course such things take some time. Has anyone recieved their email?

sir michael

having trouble changing my password---- it is telling me that players name does not match e mail
is this because you have put a dot (.) after sir as i noticed in the forum list of players
i do not have a dot on my EN name

DeletedUser26820

you are so right, i can't go that low.

You can go lower with you Blo.....
deiben = ranked #203
Blodox = ranked #2486

If you want to have another discussion with me, Blodox, about being a part of EN Team, you can find me there.
Keep up the great work, er, um, work? Have you done anything for the Team yet other than troll team mates here ???
The rankings don't lie..... Just saying, Big Guy.

DeletedUser36927

What package would suit an adventurer best? I am not familiar with a lot of the items and sets that have come out recently. Thank you for your help.
Redwoman - Hello! I agree with Lucox - Hombre seems to be the best for Advents - did you get in? I hope so! It was quite a nice surprise to see your post!!! Welcome back, I hope! (Josie Bishop/Wails)

Blodox

You can go lower with you Blo.....
deiben = ranked #203
Blodox = ranked #2486

If you want to have another discussion with me, Blodox, about being a part of EN Team, you can find me there.
Keep up the great work, er, um, work? Have you done anything for the Team yet other than troll team mates here ???
The rankings don't lie..... Just saying, Big Guy.
and here another display of your ..."intelligence". Rank has nothing to do with team-playing or how well you play, just saying. I never tried to be no1, i always tried to play with the team, even if that meant my stats will stay low, but you are not capable of understanding such things. it's too complicated for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.