International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al35ul

I have the same issues as before, no email is sent to any of my email addresses though support said they are working on it so...fingers crossed. Hoping it gets fixed before the world opens

DeletedUser26820

just give us your password and will zapp you right in there.

I'd give you my password, Blodox, but you wouldn't know how to take your game to this level. You'd Blo it away. You'd probably instead petition other toons to rank 14k premium advents assisting your team to be ranked as traitor at FF's.

But that has nothing to do what's going on here, now does it?

I've tried it multiple times with the change the password, activation code, whatever. I'm not an idiot but can't figure it out.
If the EN Team wants to send me a support ticket to be on their team with simple instructions that a college graduate can figure out, I'm here.

Otherwise...... Good luck, EN Team. Give 'em hell.

zvrndo

I tried to change my password, but still didn't get the any answer on my E-mail. Never had issues with The West e-mails before.

WanderingStranger

Hundreds of people signed up but there were only room for 150. Those 150 were chosen by the selection team based on things such as experience, ability to follow orders, and willingness to work as a team among others. If you were not selected it does not mean you do not have some or all of these qualities it just means that in the end there could only be 150.

asdf124

Hundreds of people signed up but there were only room for 150. Those 150 were chosen by the selection team based on things such as experience, ability to follow orders, and willingness to work as a team among others. If you were not selected it does not mean you do not have some or all of these qualities it just means that in the end there could only be 150.
Considering that I can name a few that shouldn't be in the competition, I shall refrain and I would ask you guys to watch out for spies :p .

foscock

Banned
Deiben, as someone who has played this game for years, and was in the last event, I expected better of you. If changing a password on an event world (not connected with your normal world in any way) is enough to make you lash out at your team, good luck to you.

To the rest of the team, I wish you all good luck and good fun. I hope you enjoy the experience.

Al35ul

Just curious, is there any progress made on the bug(?) where players don't receive the email to confirm their password?

asdf124

Deiben, as someone who has played this game for years, and was in the last event, I expected better of you. If changing a password on an event world (not connected with your normal world in any way) is enough to make you lash out at your team, good luck to you.

To the rest of the team, I wish you all good luck and good fun. I hope you enjoy the experience.
I have been trying to change my email for two weeks, and such simple thing is not even working.

Guess I am just an "idiot", problems would arise from email being sent as it can be a hassle to know a few things. Where the email would be, if the email system is even working for everyone, or even if you keep checking everything. You still sometimes can't find that darn email.

@Al35ul I believe the email system is bugged or something, but for me it is just trying to change emails that has been plagued to not work :mad: .

@deiben I have been pissed off not to be picked, yet, you take yourself being picked for granted. You and @Blodox .

A shameful display as you guys have not even played the event as of yet.

DeletedUser26820

Well, if we can get you troopers hating me more than the Poles, bottling up and stirring up all this angst and whatnot, we should have a pretty good shot at it this time, right?
Keep dishing and trolling and angsting on me. But save your best shots for the FF's.

irppu

Ok, so "changing" my password I actually just created a new password for event world only? It didn't change my pw for the normal worlds?
Do I need to create a new forum account for the event forum also?

DeletedUser26820

Ok, so "changing" my password I actually just created a new password for event world only? It didn't change my pw for the normal worlds?
Do I need to create a new forum account for the event forum also?

As Da Twista said, "We will sort you out, do not worry."
I think General George Armstrong Custer also shouted those words to his EN troopers at the Battle of Little Bighorn.....

Deiben, as someone who has played this game for years, and was in the last event, I expected better of you.

As someone who has played this game for years, and in the last event, I expected better than this FUBAR.
I'm not surprised. I've played the game for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

As someone who has played this game for years, and in the last event, I expected better than this FUBAR.
I'm not surprised. I've played the game for years.

You had best not leave me swinging by myself on the back nine deiben. Us Southern boys need to stick together as our greatgrandpappy's did in the day.

Stevie McQueen

Getting frustrated now , have changed password & keep getting the maintenace message on log in

On a ( maybe ) related note - Enewetak beta is now not accessible with the existing password & I've had to change my password again in order to post here . Is it me , or is The West getting a bit messed up ?

Still looking forward to getting to the Fort World , but my enthusiasm is getting thinner by the hour

Status
Not open for further replies.