International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortfighter1

Have to say this event seems to be well organised with clear structure. I signed up today and look forward to winning it this time around. As we are all going to be level 150 with same gear i would encourage everyone to sign up no matter what your in game level . Dont assume you wont get on this team if you did not get into last event.

Is there a link to any of the final battles from the last event any place, found it World 18 westforts.

Last edited:

irppu

I haven't been active in regular battles recently because we moved abroad and it's a massive distraction, but I attended every fight our team was in in the previous event, hoping that will count as proof of activity. And my flexible work schedules won't get in the way of fighty-times.
Go team! Pewpewpew!

DeletedUser26820

As with the last IFBC, some team mates provided a great road map of quests that give additional sp's/ap's, so that during the initial warm-up period, I think it was like 2 weeks, we were able to complete them and add those sp's/ap's.

My question is: As all participants will be L150, will we be able to complete quests on the event server and add sp's/ap's to our participant toon like last time?

If so, does anyone have a listing of those quests?

DeletedUser33353

As with the last IFBC, some team mates provided a great road map of quests that give additional sp's/ap's, so that during the initial warm-up period, I think it was like 2 weeks, we were able to complete them and add those sp's/ap's.

My question is: As all participants will be L150, will we be able to complete quests on the event server and add sp's/ap's to our participant toon like last time?

If so, does anyone have a listing of those quests?

As I am not part of this event, I can only answer as I would expect it to be deiben.....
1. Yes
2. Most of everyone should already know how to do those easy sp/ap giving quests.
3. You still owe me money for our last round of golf. You shanked the par three on hole 13.

DeletedUser26820

As I am not part of this event, I can only answer as I would expect it to be deiben.....
1. Yes
2. Most of everyone should already know how to do those easy sp/ap giving quests.
3. You still owe me money for our last round of golf. You shanked the par three on hole 13.

2. Let's not assume or take for granted that everyone does. A road map, list, and clear definition of those 20 or so quests is always nice to have. Not just for me but for the entire team.
3. How many times do I have to remind you I only shanked that hole because I was still laughing at you missing the 2' putt on the previous hole and that the 6' brunette in the beer cart drove up and winked at me just as I was teeing off.

I'll miss you at this one, bro. We made a better than good rose water tandem at the last one ;)

Ride on,

DeletedUser33353

2. Let's not assume or take for granted that everyone does. A road map, list, and clear definition of those 20 or so quests is always nice to have. Not just for me but for the entire team.
3. How many times do I have to remind you I only shanked that hole because I was still laughing at you missing the 2' putt on the previous hole and that the 6' brunette in the beer cart drove up and winked at me just as I was teeing off.

I'll miss you at this one, bro. We made a better than good rose water tandem at the last one ;)

Ride on,
Oh, I am signed into it master deiben....no clue if I will get in.
Once things get finalized I am sure more of the details will be posted on a separate forum.
If things are of similar nature as of the last, I am sure someone will post a roadmap to help all of the team on the easy quests, etc.

If not, we will punt ;)

And btw, I got that brunette's #.........just saying ;)

DeletedUser

I am really happy with the new International FF event but at the same time real sad. I worked on my account on PT13 server a lot after the last event because I wasn't on the right level and didn't own the right items like many guys did on the EN/PL/WTV, I got level 150, Black bart and Pat Garret to a next level, Sniper lvl 5 in order to come here and show everyone that I can also have the same amount of power like the best, as soon as I saw that everyone will have lvl 150 and the same items I got so frustrated I worked so hard on my account for actually nothing but still, real happy to be part of this new event, after this I can finally retire myself from this long journey. Thank you for giving us this event. GG.

DeletedUser33353

I am really happy with the new International FF event but at the same time real sad. I worked on my account on PT13 server a lot after the last event because I wasn't on the right level and didn't own the right items like many guys did on the EN/PL/WTV, I got level 150, Black bart and Pat Garret to a next level, Sniper lvl 5 in order to come here and show everyone that I can also have the same amount of power like the best, as soon as I saw that everyone will have lvl 150 and the same items I got so frustrated I worked so hard on my account for actually nothing but still, real happy to be part of this new event, after this I can finally retire myself from this long journey. Thank you for giving us this event. GG.

My friend, if you bring the same level of enthusiasm to the event.....that you put into your gear, you will rock. Well done on your achievements.

bosurker

Noticed there is a gap between the registration closing on the 28th, and world opening on the 11th. Any idea at what point emails will be sent out letting us know whether or not we have been chosen (and with log in information for when the world opens)?

DeletedUser26820

Noticed there is a gap between the registration closing on the 28th, and world opening on the 11th. Any idea at what point emails will be sent out letting us know whether or not we have been chosen (and with log in information for when the world opens)?

The beauty of these cross-server and cross-global events are that the first dates outlined are only target dates. They're a "wanna be there so let's work towards it knowing we're not and have all the other servers scrambling....."

And this is where the EN Team will prep it's part and start outlining us....
Who are the the 8-10 crafters in each guild, ranked, that will catch recipes and buff us up?
Who are the farmers to service and feed them for the FF'ing buffs?
Who are the 2-6 builders that will get our town shops maxed out in 2-3 days?

We didn't lose the first IFBC because we didn't have the structure or organization or leadership.
And we didn't lose it for lack of team work.

If this is a level playing field, make no doubt, EN'ers, there is no excuse for not winning.

So if you're signing up, bring your best online game.
For those us there the last time, coming in 3rd place didn't sit right and was a hard pill to swallow.

DeletedUser14087

If im not wrong there are more than 300 active FFers in all the EN servers combined right? dose that mean more than half of them wont get in?

DeletedUser38762

Can i ask will i have Cash that i have in invertory or cash that i have in bank,or all together?

DeletedUser

My friend, if you bring the same level of enthusiasm to the event.....that you put into your gear, you will rock. Well done on your achievements.

Well I understand what you mean but still kinda effortless after 1 year of pain and saving money for that sniper :p

more than 300 I think, so about 2 times and a half wouldn't get in. I suggest letting peeps who didn't play last even, play this event.

Don't worry, servers like PT for example won't even gather 120, you can share players ^^

DeletedUser14087

If EN has more than 300 applicants, cant we have 2 teams of 150 selected at random? More the merrier right?
It would also be fair to the other small servers because the luxury of selecting 150 FFers from a pool of 300+ can be an unfair advantage.
Just a suggestion.
I would love the opportunity to partake

DeletedUser15368

Throwing the "leftovers" at other servers isn't really an ideal situation either, there were issues with that last time. Language barriers being the biggest, the fact that the players who get passed on aren't typically the first choice of fighters too.

It's supposed to be the international championship, where servers send their best to compete against each other. We can have event servers for fort battles in the future, I think that the IFBC shouldn't be watered down just to give the extras a participation medal. It is a shame that we are in a state where servers can't fill teams, perhaps smaller markets should have been paired up together with a similar language group, and hope that it works out.

DeletedUser38773

Hi, it is possible take my registration back? I change my mind about my participation.
Edit: My reason is that I am beginner and I think that my chance get into the team is too small. I want play for NET team, but only for NET team. I don't want to be assignet to other team. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1693871

Hi, it is possible take my registration back? I change my mind about my participation.
Edit: My reason is that I am beginner and I think that my chance get into the team is too small. I want play for NET team, but only for NET team. I don't want to be assignet to other team. Thanks.

Same question here. I signed up for the event but there are a couple of nights a week I won't be around so if that makes me offline for crucial battles it'll be better if someone else takes part. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.