International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26820

DaTwista --

A question that was posed the last time.....

If the EN Team has 180 applicants, for example, 150 will be selected by the Team Leaders.
That leaves 30 out.

If another server's team doesn't fill to 150 participants, can or will those 30 be given the opportunity to play for that team?

DeletedUser8627

DaTwista --

A question that was posed the last time.....

If the EN Team has 180 applicants, for example, 150 will be selected by the Team Leaders.
That leaves 30 out.

If another server's team doesn't fill to 150 participants, can or will those 30 be given the opportunity to play for that team?

It was an idea that was thrown about and will most likely happen this time too. I cannot say it will, we will first need to see how the sign ups go.

DeletedUser37586

Stupid question but are you sure there's no mistake in the inventory choice ? Two set with Pat Garrett's set ?

DeletedUser14087

when a team is declared the winner will all 150 members of the team get the reward? or is the reward only for the 1st 2nd and 3rd players

will the set items be auctionable?

DeletedUser8627

when a team is declared the winner will all 150 members of the team get the reward? or is the reward only for the 1st 2nd and 3rd players

will the set items be auctionable?

my guessing: everyone from the winning team gets the reward,
and the items will be not auctionable... other way it would be stupid

All players from the winning teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd) will receive the rewards on their local server. No auctionable items.

Thank you dankolo.

DeletedUser38535

How are the people selected who choose the Teams on the servers?

The last time on the NET server a lot of players came out of hibernation and joined, but didn't play online after the selection.. Also the focus was on 150 level players, not on active FF players... I think level is not the Primary goal. Team-players and good FF minds should be. I hope this time we select good and active players and not go for the level. I do think the packages are a good thing to level things btw.

DeletedUser8627

one more thing, is there any way to change the selected inventory after submitting the form?

Once your form has been submitted, that information has been recorded and it cannot be changed.

How are the people selected who choose the Teams on the servers?

The last time on the NET server a lot of players came out of hibernation and joined, but didn't play online after the selection.. Also the focus was on 150 level players, not on active FF players... I think level is not the Primary goal. Team-players and good FF minds should be. I hope this time we select good and active players and not go for the level. I do think the packages are a good thing to level things btw.

Active leaders from our EN worlds will be the ones that choose who gets to be in the EN team. Since the leaders on EN are actively engaging in the community when it comes to fort battles, they are the ones with the best knowledge on who will be actively playing and of course be a good addition to the team.

DeletedUser38295

In the post was said that you should write your original server down, does that mean that if you are from an other server (.nl for me), I have to sign in here?

DeletedUser8627

In the post was said that you should write your original server down, does that mean that if you are from an other server (.nl for me), I have to sign in here?

This is more for players who play more than one language server. If you are playing on EN and NL, you can choose which server you wish to sign up for - EN or NL (But not both since you can only have one account in the IFBC).

DeletedUser38251

Will towns guarantee have Precise single shot rifle in their Gunsmith, and if the event sets we receive in our inventory will be tradable (Such as Black Bart Horse Set, Pizarro Armour Pieces, etc...)? Also, will be items upgradable ?

DeletedUser34876

I am confused with regards to what level the players will have.

How many skill/attribute points will I have?
Number of skill and attribute points depends on your character level. Your character level will be set to level 150, which means you have leveled up 149 times. This means that the character has 149 attribute points and 149 * 3 (447) skill points.

Number of skill and attribute points depends on your character level.
OK so this I take as you get 3 skill points per level and one attribute.

Your character level will be set to level 150,
So we are all at level 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.