International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser37910

Gratulacje Poland !!!! (Congratulations Poland !!!!)

Team Germany gratuluje do puchar świata! (Team Germany congratulates you on winning the World Cup!)

Gratulálok Magyarország vice -bajnok! (Congratulations to runners up Hungary!)

Greetz from Team GERMANY

and pity that there is no official announcement ..... almost embarrassing...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Oh who cares when it was posted? Grats to the winners(shady upgraded items and all), and to everyone that participated in this event. Hopefully we will enjoy another one soon.

DeletedUser26820

Congrats to the Top 3 teams and also to Spain for coming in 4th.
They got to the final round and deserve some recognition.

On a personal note and observation: It was the most grueling, intense, and rewarding experience I've had in this game in the 5 years I've played it. So if I'm invited to the next one, I'd like a bit of an opportunity to recharge my batteries and come up with a script where I can smuggle about 2546, give or take a few, precise single shot rifles for teammates.

Well done coordinators and hosts.
Well done team.

DeletedUser38084

[08:36] Henry: Tonight's first battle, PL the champions will be taking on the rest of the server in an epic battle showdown! The winners of tonight's battle will be rewarded with some extra goodies!

The winner will be PL, why?

1. PL is Attacker instead of Defender
2. Announcement 11,5h bevore start
3. Defender cannot muster, no Generals, no Captains
4. Mixed Team as Defender with all the problems like communication and no fixed plan how to defend

When you want to give PL some extra goodies then do it directly, but not with this charade.

DeletedUser38084

[12:54] Henry: We have moved tonight's battle for tomorrow - just to make sure the PL team is ready to take the rest of the world on!

One of 4 eleminated, so move on to the next one to make it a competitive battle, who gets general or captain?

DeletedUser38084

Step 2: We have Captains :)

So we only need to organize.
Which tactic to use?
Who leads the battle?

DeletedUser26820

Guys.... and Ladies...

Stop raining and peeing on the parade... You're discussing tactics on "fun" FF's on a temporary server..... Jeez....

The event itself is over. Let's congratulate the winner and just simply enjoy the remaining time we have together.

Unless otherwise notified, this is a temporary world.

Enjoy it....

PS: My 90 day premium ran out there today. I won't be renewing it.

Pankreas PorFavor

I participated in both fun battles. They were - fun! :D
But I wonder if there's more to it? I got bonds, health points and premium chests. What's going to happen with that? Can someone from the GM/CM/admin team shed some light on the topic? Fortunately, I got some low value items out of the chests, but if I got a valuable rare item, and I knew it's going to be lost when the server goes down - it would take some of the fun out of it. Losing Owen's tie or Tashunka's tomahawk is not a problem, though :)

DeletedUser8627

I participated in both fun battles. They were - fun! :D
But I wonder if there's more to it? I got bonds, health points and premium chests. What's going to happen with that? Can someone from the GM/CM/admin team shed some light on the topic? Fortunately, I got some low value items out of the chests, but if I got a valuable rare item, and I knew it's going to be lost when the server goes down - it would take some of the fun out of it. Losing Owen's tie or Tashunka's tomahawk is not a problem, though :)

Unfortunately, all characters and items in Awesomia will be lost to the abyss when the world closes on the 15/04/2016. We do not offer transfers from an event world over to regular worlds as highlighted in the announcements when this event began.

asdf124

Unfortunately, all characters and items in Awesomia will be lost to the abyss when the world closes on the 15/04/2016. We do not offer transfers from an event world over to regular worlds as highlighted in the announcements when this event began.

It seems fairer this way since it would have been not fair to those who didn't participate(160 participated versus a few thousand(s)) who couldn't due to limited admission with limited time limit and randomness of it.