International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser20647

Of course it is needed to know who was on the committee and what criteria were used - If you really mean that it is not needed, then it just confirms what others have said; you need to know someone to get in. It is a group of friends who has come together to select friends.
I mean, what other conclusions can be drawn when everything about the selection process is kept secret..
What's so bad about selecting friends though? I bet most people would do the same.. I don't think you would leave your friends out for say some w1 player you never heard about.

Icy Blue

I can't complain as my level was probably on the edge of being too low. I kinda feel though that we (mostly those that should have been selected) were asked to apply for a team that was predetermined just to fill in the numbers to make it seem as if analysis was used in the selection. The lack of information is troubling and lends itself to that feeling. I understand that it was difficult and hard choices had to be made. There will be a lot to learn from this event and I hope we use the information to improve on it should there be another next year.

I wish the team good luck.

For those who don't know me I'm Icy Blue and I DO NOT QUIT. :) If we have this again next year I will be knocking on the door saying, "Let me in!" You can't measure heart by numbers and that's what is going to keep me going.

Icy Blue

DeletedUser

What's so bad about selecting friends though? I bet most people would do the same.. I don't think you would leave your friends out for say some w1 player you never heard about.

Then it's not a .net team, but friends-of-the-election-committee-team.

DeletedUser32253

what

what about those who did not get select?Do we have a chance to play for some other servers maybe?

DeletedUser37065

I started this game abt 6 years ago long before FFs was introduced but lately everything else is boring without FFs so for last 1 and a half years i have been doing nothing but FFs and i was not selected for this contest. This is it there's no point of me playing anymore and there's severe partiality in selection process there's noone from our whole alliance is selected, not even a single player. Screw this game im outta here!!

PS:This is a final rant post no need to reply i will never ever come back here.

DeletedUser32253

lol nothing to brag about it naveen, if you are still reading...

I am playing since 7 years and i still know a lot of friends who have been playing since more and still didnt got selected...
Thats ok for me..
I am playing 3 servers, 8 accounts and i have been a fort fighter almost everywhere
As far as partiality is concerned in selecting players in team, let me tell you about a true story..

its about some years ago that i used to know some players, who were friends with mods, who used to control several accounts and they never used to get banned, just because they were friends with mods...
1-2 years ago my account on colorado was banned because i said no for a rank in battle to a mod named desi *, sorry i cant tell you his full name to keep his identity unrevealed...

Da T..... being a very good guy since 8 years was my last hope getting my account unbanned for a false reason, i tried making contact with him and he couldnt help me either telling me to post ban appeals only in tickets whereas desi (sorry cant reveal the name again) already got me banned from support so that i am not able to contact anyone for the appeal...Later i was told that desi ** and Da T**(sorry i am not allowed to reveal the names of mods) are very good friends and they will never stand against each others decisions...
Its a true story you believe it or not... :)

but i am still playing this game cause i have been to a lot of kiddinsh things in life before and will be great if you continue naveen :)
believe me i have seen more partialities than you and i sure have a lot of good reasons over you to be selected :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

<hugs Shantam1>

I feel your pain.

After being banned on numerous occasions for numerous violations, Desi was still being an idiot... He should have unbanned the account immediately and provided you with compensation for the time missed in the game.

You have my vote +1.

P.S. On a serious note, please stop spamming my thread with irrelevant nonsense. Thanks.

DeletedUser32253

oh i was surely expecting a ban again today, i know you are still a guy twista :)

Bad Billy Jack

My 2 Cents

Yes, the elite friends had a better chance to join the team. You cannot be surprized at this.

Look at the bright side. They won't be in our normal fort battles & the rest of us will have less competition from them.

It's a win win

Good Luck EN! Kick some butt!

DeletedUser19385

Da Twista wrote:

"I've just been notified that there are 15 spots available for the SE market. If you still wish to participate in the event but playing on the enemy's side :p please make a new entry in this thread - International Fort Battles Championship Entries"

So folks hurry and sign up in the entries thread once more and we will hook you up with the SE team.

DeletedUser37910

Hello greetings from Germany,

I want to ask, if the international Fort Battle Championship starts tomorrow in time?
Because the most of us don't get an E-mail, with the dates for the event world, at this moment and our CM can't give us information. So I'm asking here :)

Bye :)

Nisa

Hello greetings from Germany,

I want to ask, if the international Fort Battle Championship starts tomorrow in time?
Because the most of us don't get an E-mail, with the dates for the event world, at this moment and our CM can't give us information. So I'm asking here :)

Bye :)

We just got the info it will start on 27th November around 7 PM server time.

DeletedUser

Dear The West Team!
Hundreds of players are still waiting for the information mail,and we are really anxious...
Please,if you want to make an event for the gamers,do it as well as you can,and do not say:wait one more week,and it will be perfect,then wait a month and it will be better than everything...
Hehe,it won't start on Friday...
:)

DeletedUser37520

Massive problem for the Swedish server logging in to Awesomia. The few that are able to log in are reporting "502 Bad Gateway", a couple have received information about the event through mail but can't find the world and the rest of us is left standing without either information or capability to locate the world. To make matters worse, none of our admins are available. :no:

DeletedUser29831

And it is working real slow for us lucky enough to get in to, with a lot "Bad luck"-banners. Did really no one figure out disabling the start up quest and the stupid fog would be a good idea?