International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser37822

to hell with equallitty then..
If that nugget thing is 100% certain to stay like that, what a load of b* :)
Do .net players really need any more advantages than being one of the servers where more money is invested (making the maiority of the players with more FF sets without needing to spend a single €/$/£/etc)?

For whoever is going to be a full free player on the tournment, if it is a net one, he might be fine since he could be saving up the free nuggs on the net server, thus being able to use premium EVERYDAY. if he is an international guy, upsy bro, u need to wait to have premium A FEW days during the event.
Quite unfair, imo tho...

DeletedUser31236

if .net will have the oppertunity to use their own nugget-pool it will get them a huge advantage.. It takes the edge to participate in this event..

everyone should be migrated to a neutral server and play equal..

DeletedUser26820

Er, um... I think my invite to contribute to the team, go Full Tilt, and participate got lost in the mail... I'll even carry Kidd's golf clubs if necessary :)
Can the GM team please resend it to deiben on Briscoe.
I'm anxiously awaiting at the mailbox...

Signed: Not Too Proud to Beg.

DeletedUser36927

Er, um... I think my invite to contribute to the team, go Full Tilt, and participate got lost in the mail... I'll even carry Kidd's golf clubs if necessary :)

Yep - my invitation has not arrived yet either! *SIGH* Feel like the kid in the playground, standing all by myself....realizing that I was too late or too small to play. :eek:

DeletedUser33353

Now this is the team spirit I like to see :D

DeletedUser29831

What, you haven't got it yet? I got mine at 9 this morning.

Don't make me a liar, please? :rolleyes:

It was a joke, btw

DeletedUser34338

Cool I have been told that most server has already selected their 150 fighters and send their 3 sets to support.

DeletedUser35780

After 16 days of waiting a selection (honestly rules are obscure), I can only wish success to the team.

DeletedUser36927

I haven't seen a list of those players who were selected. I thought I read that the selections would be posted?

I'd like to know who to root for and send my support as well.

DeletedUser20054

Well, the entries closed on the 9th of November at 23.59.59 server time. Taking into consideration that those picking the team are from all around the world (we're the international server after all), I think that taking at least 3-4 days in order to finish the voting for everyone in that committee, balance the classes ratio and finalising the procedure is more than normal. I would be more worried if the results were announced as soon as the entries closed as this would mean that not all candidates were checked as they should and the balance of the team was not checked :)

DeletedUser

As Musagete said we have had an unprecedented response such that the selection process had taken longer than expected.

The final list of participants has not yet been announced, nor the participants notified, but will be shortly.

Thank you for your patience :)

Icy Blue

Good luck to all who will represent us. I really hope that I get a chance, but if not I will be rooting for those that do. :) Will there be a way for those not involved but interested in outcomes to view the fights other than in Westforts?

Lets show the rest of the world what we are made of.

Icy Blue