International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser

At what time will the fort battles start?

Seven/eight/nine in the evening CET?

DeletedUser37788

It would be worth it if PaPa's suggestion of little/no KO protection takes place :)

From reading, it seems that towns will need building up, but will forts need to be founded and built as well or will they be pre built with the soul purpose of the event, and not used for anything else?

Please answer this :)

DeletedUser36279

will your character on the FF world be a 1:1 copy from your normal one? with crafting recipes and level transferred too?

DeletedUser37822

will your character on the FF world be a 1:1 copy from your normal one? with crafting recipes and level transferred too?

your craft won't be copied over, so you'll need to choose a new one (might even be the same, up to you);
your AP/SP will be reseted, plus it will be according to your lvl meaning a lvl 100 will have 100 AP an 300 SP, just like the normal leveling up;
The only thing that is copied over is the equipment that u choose and your caracther level (maybe the avatar, but no one mentioned this, so idk).

neel shah

I would like to confirm, whether, your nuggets get copied or not ?

Because, I have been saving them off my free log-in bonus.

DeletedUser36559

I would like to confirm, whether, your nuggets get copied or not ?

Because, I have been saving them off my free log-in bonus.

A character being copied over will not include everything found on the original character. Items that will copy over will include, level, duel level, skill set, 3 specified sets of items. Items such as cash, nuggets, bonds, stats, quests, achievements will not be copied over.

But you get the daily free 15 nuggets every 5 days so you can still activate character bonus in the new world.

Apelatia

A character being copied over will not include everything found on the original character. Items that will copy over will include, level, duel level, skill set, 3 specified sets of items. Items such as cash, nuggets, bonds, stats, quests, achievements will not be copied over.

But you get the daily free 15 nuggets every 5 days so you can still activate character bonus in the new world.

As Da Twista stated in his post (#26), nuggets are a global currency. As such, every character which is registered with a specific account has access to the same nugget pool which the account has. Your character on the event world will have access to this "pool" just like any of your other characters will. This means that your nuggets will be "copied over", if that's how you want to look at it.

neel shah

As Da Twista stated in his post (#26), nuggets are a global currency. As such, every character which is registered with a specific account has access to the same nugget pool which the account has. Your character on the event world will have access to this "pool" just like any of your other characters will. This means that your nuggets will be "copied over", if that's how you want to look at it.

Thanks a million Apel, a huge burden is off my chest.

First hand thanks goes to Gunz though, asked him ingame and forgot to delete this post :D

DeletedUser

Thanks a million Apel, a huge burden is off my chest.

First hand thanks goes to Gunz though, asked him ingame and forgot to delete this post :D

A follow on question though... will activiated premium be copied over for the duration of the event as well.

For example: I apply 3 months premium character the day before the event on my soon to be copied character, does that also get copied over, or do you have to activate premium again when you arrive, thus costing you double the amount of premium?

DeletedUser36026

Its a totally different world. Your nuggets should be available, but you cannot buy premium on World 1 and expect to be premium on Fairbanks.

DeletedUser

Its a totally different world. Your nuggets should be available, but you cannot buy premium on World 1 and expect to be premium on Fairbanks.

Thanks, that doesn't really answer the question though as it's not like my character and level are being copied from W1 - Fairbanks. As my character is being copied, I would like to know if any active premiums are also to be copied for budgeting purposes. An extra world means more premium spending, and for some people, it means that they are not going to continue premium on other worlds, hence the need to prepare for that in advance.

neel shah

Nope, I don't think it will be Came.

since you will get the 2x premium benefits, first on the world you originally activated it on, and also on the the FF event.

Since the character on your original world is still playable.

Need a mod to confirm this, though.

Apelatia

Activated premium will not be transferred over with the copied character to the event world. You will need to use any nuggets already on your account or buy new nuggets in order to obtain premium.

DeletedUser22685

Nope, I don't think it will be Came.

since you will get the 2x premium benefits, first on the world you originally activated it on, and also on the the FF event.

Since the character on your original world is still playable.

Need a mod to confirm this, though.

That, and the fact that the players coming in from other servers will have neither premium nor nuggets. The aim isn't to provide .net players with a distinct advantage.

DeletedUser33353

That, and the fact that the players coming in from other servers will have neither premium nor nuggets. The aim isn't to provide .net players with a distinct advantage.
Do .net players need an advantage? I have never thought so.

neel shah

As mentioned earlier, players will be able to use the nuggs they have bought earlier and not used them yet.

But consuming them, will also decrease the nuggs on other worlds, like it does atm.

It's like a whole big currency pool !

DeletedUser37191

It's not clear there's an advantage for .net players. Non .net players will get the 15 nuggets every 5 days that they can spend while not taking away from their main pool of nuggets.

DeletedUser22685

As mentioned earlier, players will be able to use the nuggs they have bought earlier and not used them yet.

But consuming them, will also decrease the nuggs on other worlds, like it does atm.

It's like a whole big currency pool !

I'm aware of how nuggets work. I also know that your nugget pool doesn't transfer across servers. Since I'm guessing players copying a character from external language markets (ie. those fighting for teams other than .net) will have entirely new accounts created here for them, it follows that their nugget pool will be 0.

It's not clear there's an advantage for .net players. Non .net players will get the 15 nuggets every 5 days that they can spend while not taking away from their main pool of nuggets.

I didn't say there was an advantage for .net players, merely that allowing premium features that are currently enabled to be activated for free on the event world would only compound the effects mentioned in my previous paragraph. As it is, despite having to pay for additional nuggets upon arrival, our international opponents will still end up paying the same in the long run. This wouldn't be the case if our active longtimer premiums were transferred. While not an advantage as such, it wouldn't exactly be fair either.

I'm sure our international opponents will find those 15 nuggets per five days useful on their home servers, but assuming our free players will choose to focus the majority of their nugget expenditure on the event world, there's no disadvantage for us as far as the login bonus is concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

neel shah

Thanks for clearing it futu.

So let me recap it, the .net players will have their nuggets copied, since they are not getting transferred to another server, and the folks that are coming from another server will have 0 nuggets.

that's a slight advantage to the .net players, not a distinct one. Maybe that's because we are also hosting the event.

DeletedUser22685

that's a slight advantage to the .net players, not a distinct one. Maybe that's because we are also hosting the event.

It's pretty much just because it can't be helped without either creating unnecessary complications or generating nuggets for free.