International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser38063

You are kiding me? :mad: I don´t tell that time 21:00 is bad. And you change it to nonsens 19:00. I don´t understand why is time 20:00 free again.

It look like you try make us spiteful. :censored:

DeletedUser8627

Those that are live streaming, please be careful with your battle chat and posting orders in them and having that live for your opponents to see.

If your opponents can see your planned moves, they can take advantage of this putting your team at a disadvantage. Since this is an action done on your side, we will not be redoing battles because of this unfair advantage.

Just be careful please.

DeletedUser38174

Why do you know in advance the times of battles, when it then fails to comply? Not everyone is sitting at a PC permanently, there are people who go to work and their time must be planned in advance. Two hours difference between the plan and reality are too :(

Costinha3

You are kiding me? :mad: I don´t tell that time 21:00 is bad. And you change it to nonsens 19:00. I don´t understand why is time 20:00 free again.

It look like you try make us spiteful. :censored:

I could almost bet that if it would be made a poll about the time of the battles the 19:00 would lose with about as 90% No's.

This isn't benefit for anyone, since group A and B got always the 19:00 timeslot, and that is if you country's time is the same as the server's time. In Brazil that means a battle at 16:00, and for Portugal at 18:00.

They said that "Times are subject to change according to activity time on local markets", our local market has battles only between 21:00 and 00:00, tomorrow we can expect less that 50% online activity, how's that for fairness?

I know Portugal has been failing miserably, but don't treat us worse because of that.

Good luck for tomorrow, have fun. :)

DeletedUser38063

I could almost bet that if it would be made a poll about the time of the battles the 19:00 would lose with about as 90% No's.

This isn't benefit for anyone, since group A and B got always the 19:00 timeslot, and that is if you country's time is the same as the server's time. In Brazil that means a battle at 16:00, and for Portugal at 18:00.

They said that "Times are subject to change according to activity time on local markets", our local market has battles only between 21:00 and 00:00, tomorrow we can expect less that 50% online activity, how's that for fairness?

I know Portugal has been failing miserably, but don't treat us worse because of that.

Good luck for tomorrow, have fun. :)

I agree. Once more: Take two battles per day.

Remove two battles from Tuesday on Monday, two battles from Thursday on Wendsday and problem will be resolved.
:whistle:

DeletedUser37792

We are finished, we lost all as the .SE team. I know other Teams still in the competition lost people. Are we allowed to join other Teams/Towns?

DeletedUser

The EN again have a barracks ?? Although it lost the battle ?? Congratulations

DeletedUser

The EN again have a barracks ?? Although it lost the battle ?? Congratulations

sssshhhh. just accept it. it'll be less painful. ;)

like the fact PT doesn't have the last battle scheduled for today, 10/02, because they were already "out of the game". so one more, one less... who cares, right?

honestly, go SPAIN! cheering for you! beat the crap out of the "favorite" teams. :laugh:

DeletedUser37910

"Battles for placement in the semi finals are nearly at an end having only one more battle to complete, which will take place tomorrow evening. I do hope everyone that has been participating in the event has enjoyed themselves so far." (Da Twista)

Why only one more battle to complete? EN and Poland all 13 points. What happens next?

DeletedUser33353

"Battles for placement in the semi finals are nearly at an end having only one more battle to complete, which will take place tomorrow evening. I do hope everyone that has been participating in the event has enjoyed themselves so far." (Da Twista)

Why only one more battle to complete? EN and Poland all 13 points. What happens next?

A tie breaker for those two teams of course.
Good luck to the EN team :D

DeletedUser37910

I know... :/

But how the points are distributes? I heard, pass out and damage, if points are equal? Why there is no official information?

DeletedUser22685

I know... :/

But how the points are distributes? I heard, pass out and damage, if points are equal? Why there is no official information?

Based on information I've received in-game as part of the .net team, we're fighting .PL twice more to decide who progresses. I assume if we end up with equal points again after that, a countback will take place for damage, KOs etc.

DeletedUser

We were talking about an opportunity...which team win against the other sooner?
I mean when England attacked Poland,it took 52 round if I right remember,but Poland defeated England in the 40th round.
Soooo...

DeletedUser36559

"The team surviving the most rounds will win. If it's the same amount of rounds, the last round will be checked to see how many survivors there were from each battle. if that is the same then it's the second last round etc...- this is the quote from the event organizer.

DeletedUser

If anyone is still interested tomorrow are the final battles:

Poland vs Hungary at 22:00 CET for the 1st place

Germany vs Spain at 20:00 CET for the 3rd place

Live stream will be available for your pleasure at:

twitch.tv/tatadzizesa