Interest in forming a new town?

DeletedUser

Hello to all you guys and gals currently playing on world 12.

I've been thinking for some time about the possibility of setting up a new town. The town, ideally, would be very much aimed at duelling (possibly also participating in the occasional fort battles), with strong duellers with a variety of duelling levels. Obviously I cannot do this on my own. Sure, I could found a town, and spend days/weeks building the important buildings, but after that was done, I'd still just be one person. For this to work, I need you (yes, YOU) to join me and become one of the founding members of this new town.

If you may be interested in joining me in this, please do not hesitate to contact me, either by posting in this thread, PM'ing me here on the forums or sending me an in-game telegram. Mainly I am looking for other players interested in duelling, regardless of your class. However, we will also need workers to help with construction of the town.

It would be very helpful if anyone wishing to join could contact me with the following information:
Username:
Character Level:
Duelling level:
Character class
Current town:
Previous towns:
Duelling style (melee/ranged/resistance/BH/etc):
Other (anything else you want to add):

You may think that it's not possible to successfully start up a new duelling town on this world.. too late? not enough active players? Well, to those who doubt..
(there was a picture here, but it got removed by the moderators.. the joke doesn't really work without the picture though, so I'm not sure why this bit is still here).

Last edited by a moderator: