Innogames TV episode (discussion)

Pankreas PorFavor

The developers are now working on something else, some other game.
This beta world that's so praised by Rick, where everyone should go to find new info - I submitted a bug report in December, and two months later I didn't get any reply. Nothing at all. No reply to the bug report, no reply to the forum posts, nothing. Nobody is listening, that's all...

DeletedUser35520

The developers are now working on something else, some other game.
This beta world that's so praised by Rick, where everyone should go to find new info - I submitted a bug report in December, and two months later I didn't get any reply. Nothing at all. No reply to the bug report, no reply to the forum posts, nothing. Nobody is listening, that's all...

if you call "so praised by rick" meaning the best source of new information and best place to go to look for news, then yes it is. I take you you disagree with that somehow? I literally said, you don't have to play beta, so if that means "high praised" then your standards are quite low. It may not have a lot of information or its going to make this game good again information, just that it is the best source for what is out there. Coming here to complain about a lack of updates, or that sets are not for sale, or wanting info on the V-day event, when it can all be found there make zero sense. If someone wants to be angered about the Innogames vids, that is a developers issue. If they put something out worth mentioning, then I am sure it will be included, but what over the last 3 months has been note worthy? All of the events we see are the same for years now. As for the future of the west and what Inno thinks of us, personally I think they switched this game to all pay and less play years ago. Since then they are squeezing anything and everything out that they can, ruining it in the process. Once it is no longer turning enough of a profit to continue with, they will either sell it to some company like Rock You or just close it all together. But I guess people here expect them to comment on that and ruin business? The things many of you complain about, bugs, constant sets and events, poor updates, adventures never getting another map etc etc etc all indicate that they have moved on, so if I am the bearer of bad news then you turned a blind eye for quite a while. I'd love to be wrong and the game return to how good it was 4 plus years ago, but there's nothing to indicate that.

Pankreas PorFavor

TW players: "Innogames, why don't you communicate with us?"
Rick: "You donkeys(!?) (or asses!?) should go to beta if you want information."

I gave you an example - middle of December to middle of February, no reply to a bug report/questions. Yes, go to beta if you want information... Beta is a good source of info on upcoming changes, but beta is not and never should be the ONLY source of this information. And more and more it seems like it is. Btw. did you know that bouquet duels have changed this year? There's no announcement about it in beta forums or change log. You have to find that out on your own. And if you report it because you think it's a bug (something changed after so many years, isn't it reasonable to assume so?) - do you think you will get an answer? Based on the example from December, I think I'll draw a negative conclusion.

Your statement actually supports Innogames' attitude towards this game and it's players. "Let's continue milking those who stayed, and ignore those who complain or even ask simple questions. Why shouldn't we - some of these players are actually ready to call their fellow players donkeys/asses just for asking why TW is ignored in InnoTV! [insert evil laugh here]"

Yes, got to beta. If someone who does not play there asks a question, tell them they're a donkey. Or an ass. Or just take your gloves off and call them stupid.

DeletedUser35520

TW players: "Innogames, why don't you communicate with us?"
Rick: "You donkeys(!?) (or asses!?) should go to beta if you want information."

I gave you an example - middle of December to middle of February, no reply to a bug report/questions. Yes, go to beta if you want information... Beta is a good source of info on upcoming changes, but beta is not and never should be the ONLY source of this information. And more and more it seems like it is. Btw. did you know that bouquet duels have changed this year? There's no announcement about it in beta forums or change log. You have to find that out on your own. And if you report it because you think it's a bug (something changed after so many years, isn't it reasonable to assume so?) - do you think you will get an answer? Based on the example from December, I think I'll draw a negative conclusion.

Your statement actually supports Innogames' attitude towards this game and it's players. "Let's continue milking those who stayed, and ignore those who complain or even ask simple questions. Why shouldn't we - some of these players are actually ready to call their fellow players donkeys/asses just for asking why TW is ignored in InnoTV! [insert evil laugh here]"

Yes, got to beta. If someone who does not play there asks a question, tell them they're a donkey. Or an ass. Or just take your gloves off and call them stupid.

you're selective reading is quite the skill. you agree with me on the only point i made about beta that it is the best source for new information and then somehow applied beta to anything and everything else that was unrelated. But someone who complains about a lack of updates and items being sold should come here complain, say the game is dying, create drama and a panic thread, instead of taking 2 seconds and checking beta? That to you is a better solution all because your feelings are hurt that they did not respond to some bug you reported. They don't respond to each and every report... its beta. Often times the same bug is reported by numerous players or the issue reported is not in fact a bug. With yours, i don't know the case, but once again it has no place here and has nothing to do with anything i said in regards to beta and info, which you agreed with.

Pankreas PorFavor

no, Rick, you are wrong. whatever you say has nothing to do with anything when you start your post with "you guys are donkeys". walk up to me in real life and start a conversation with an insult, and everything you manage to say in the next few seconds is irrelevant, because I'm sure you understand what follows when these are your first words? if you do manage to apologize, maybe we can talk. but I seriously doubt it.

"they don't respond to each and every report" - you don't say? how many have you reported? how many replies did you get? you know what my ratio is in the last 6 years? 100% reports were replied to - until December 2015. and there were quite a few. sure, some of them were already reported - and that's what they would reply. because, you see, that is the purpose of beta. that's why this world had a limit on the number of players which could join. because it is not for information, it's for something else. a beta world, which main purpose is testing is not, was never, and shouldn't ever be a way for a company to communicate with it's customers. if you fail to understand that, then I'm afraid you are not capacitated to understand anything else.

for example, you think I agreed with you about beta? you could not be more wrong. beta is a good source of information on upcoming changes, of course. it's also a good source of information about things which were tested, and never implemented. or things that were not tested, but still got implemented. basically - it's unreliable and it's inconsistent. that's why companies communicate with their customers through other channels. or in this case - they don't. Innogames is a business, The West is their product. apply the approach you suggest here to other products and services you use. when you're done, pick an animal and start using that as your name.

oh, and btw. when you red rep my post with a comment "comprehension missing" - don't you think I already know that? yes, you fail to understand what this topic is about, you showed it in every post you wrote.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As a player who played 3 inno games in depth and paid for all 3 of them. I can tell TW as the only RPG has a lot of potential unrealized.

Dont believe me? I got my mom to play the west and she s loving it. BTW she does not even read english

DeletedUser35101

Most of us players see how great that potential is... but seems like INNO doesn't... they could do miracle with this game, earn much more and make all of us more happy by playing it... IF only they bother to do so...

So many great ideas posted by players, so many other potentials this game has... is sad to see this great game so stuck in place... but lets hope for future of it!

Deleted User - 1693871

Very true, this is far and away their best game and their most neglected.

Pankreas PorFavor

it's obvious - a decision maker from Innogames played this game and we dueled the crap out of him, so he is now determined to ruin the game for everyone. that's the only logical explanation I can come up with :D

DeletedUser

and the marketing and sales of TW is terrible. Can inno games spend a few dollars to buy a book on growth hacking so we get more players?

DeletedUser36559

TW can easily be the best game out of all the Inno games but nothing ever seems to change.

DeletedUser35120

I think, instead of spending money on the next Easter event, we should rather make a fund together and advertise the game ourselves :p

DeletedUser

but the quickest fix is probably make a mobile version. Kids these days dont use a PC no more

DeletedUser35120

Quickest to say, but not the easiest. It will take a lot of time and resources to make an app for this game across all the 3 platforms (Android, iOS, Windows), which Inno is not willing to do. :hmf:

Deleted User - 1693871

The game can be played absolutely fine on an Android tablet. Including fort battles if you use the right browser.

DeletedUser33353

It works on an android phone....never have done a battle on one though.......

DeletedUser36559

Fort Battles don't work on Iphones but most other functions work.

DeletedUser

i guess my android is just too low-end then, running TW with such laggs :(

back to the topic: it is weird that they did not do any interview on this year s valentines event. At the end they did make a new set for it

DeletedUser36979

back to the topic: it is weird that they did not do any interview on this year s valentines event. At the end they did make a new set for it

Well, that is simple. No news value in a new set, we get 20+ new sets a year :huh: Would be nice with that many new quests every year...:D

DeletedUser

Well, that is simple. No news value in a new set, we get 20+ new sets a year :huh: Would be nice with that many new quests every year...:D

ditto. and making more and more new set surely is a slippery slope down to imballanced gameplay