Innogames TV episode (discussion)

DeletedUser37168

The new episode for February is out and no mention of The West for 3rd episode in the row. :mad: There is no new roadmap. The 2015 roadmap was published only for Q1 and even that was not realized. The last update was in mid December. No news about the future plans. The game will cease to exist? :(

DeletedUser37520

Couldn't they just talk about the fort battle championship or the possible upcoming fort battle changes? It isn't like there isn't anything to talk about.

DeletedUser22685

It's been a long time since Inno has focused more resources than they have to on The West.

Pankreas PorFavor

Dear Innogames,
Valentine's Day is around the corner. The love you're showing to us will be reciprocated. The number of seconds in this episode about The West is the same as the number of euros you will get from me. I have my wallet in my hands, and you're forcing it shut.
Kind regards,
PPF

DeletedUser35277

I see I am not the only one noticing the lack of anything at all about The West
in the last at least 3 episodes of Inno TV. The game is turning into one big ghost
town. Is Inno letting the game die? Intentionally or not, that is what is happening.

DeletedUser35533

yeah, no love for the west. not even a token "Q&A" that grepolis got.

DeletedUser36192

Even scrolling through the comments of their videos there's lots of people who agree that there's nothing on TW. I don't understand InnoGames and their desire to kill of a great game.

djogani

It's really cynic of INNO to announce new episode of Inno Games TV without anything about the-west on forum about the-west, and that happens for a 3rd time.
This game also has Valentines event, and so far we dont have any clues about how it will look like.
Also, it looks like you forgot about last update which was announced weeks ago, in which we will be able to sell parts of Nicholas set. If you can't manage to publish new updates, just quit with this practice of not letting us to sell event items before the update.

DeletedUser37168

It's really cynic of INNO to announce new episode of Inno Games TV without anything about the-west on forum about the-west, and that happens for a 3rd time.
This game also has Valentines event, and so far we dont have any clues about how it will look like.
Also, it looks like you forgot about last update which was announced weeks ago, in which we will be able to sell parts of Nicholas set. If you can't manage to publish new updates, just quit with this practice of not letting us to sell event items before the update.

Are there any developers still working on this game at all? And if they do, what are they doing exactly if they can´t even update the game on the regular basis? :blink:

DeletedUser35520

some of you :donkey:could save time instead of typing these complaint messages and replies by simply signing up for beta and staying up to date when updates are released. especially ones that contain some of the things you are asking about. its the best source of what little new information there is

for those needing to be led by the hand a little further... If checking beta takes less time than complaining, it means either people are unaware of beta or they just like to complain. If you signed up you would see that the st nicholas set is about to be auctionable, along with the other changes/improvements/additions coming to the game. Therefore, complaining about a lack of information when information is out there or complaining about a lack of updates right as one is being tested on beta makes zero sense. As for the roadmaps, they have never been good guidelines in regards to the direction the game actually takes, which is a fact that can be see in the past roadmaps threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

some of you :donkey:could save time instead of typing these complaint messages and replies by simply signing up for beta and staying up to date when updates are released. especially ones that contain some of the things you are asking about. its the best source of what little new information there is

oh so we should sign up on a different world and play there for crumbs of information?all the while innogames has an Fing channel that is suppose to have info updates about all the upcoming changes for all their games?should I also move to Germany and go through innos trash bin to find some info?btw I do have a beta account and its mostly useless,most new things that arrive there,come here in a week tops (often still glitch) some information is often deliberately held back and even on beta comes out at a time when its too late to make any contingencies, so inno can better fleece you for cash.Im all for helping oneself instead of complaints but like I said beta does not do much and inno does not listen anyway so let people have their catharsis. you can even stay on your smug donkey

DeletedUser35520

oh so we should sign up on a different world and play there for crumbs of information?all the while innogames has an Fing channel that is suppose to have info updates about all the upcoming changes for all their games?should I also move to Germany and go through innos trash bin to find some info?btw I do have a beta account and its mostly useless,most new things that arrive there,come here in a week tops (often still glitch) some information is often deliberately held back and even on beta comes out at a time when its too late to make any contingencies, so inno can better fleece you for cash.Im all for helping oneself instead of complaints but like I said beta does not do much and inno does not listen anyway so let people have their catharsis. you can even stay on your smug donkey

nobody said you have to play beta. simply don't complain about "no new updates" when literally there is an update being tested there at this very moment. players are literally complaining about things that Inno already has done. Time would be better spent complaining about what has not been...

DeletedUser37520

nobody said you have to play beta. simply don't complain about "no new updates" when literally there is an update being tested there at this very moment. players are literally complaining about things that Inno already has done. Time would be better spent complaining about what has not been...

The whole point of InnoGames TV is to inform people about what's happening in their game. In the segment with Forge of Empires they talked about their Valentine's Day event, wouldn't it be good if InnoGames did the same with The West? They also fairly recently updated the dueling formula, it would be great if they talked about that and if they were satisfied with the result. Maybe talk about the possible upcoming changes to fort battles?

The Beta shouldn't be peoples only way of receiving information, especially not considering that people are constantly whining at each other and openly bullying each other there. The server and forum is an absolutely nightmare without comparison and I can't for the life of me understand who would want to play there. It would at least be something if you could receive good information from there, but you can't really. You're talking about the latest update that you're testing, you mean Changelog 2.33.4? Yeah, really nice update. Will definitely calm the worries I've about this game's future. :whistle:

DeletedUser35520

The whole point of InnoGames TV is to inform people about what's happening in their game. In the segment with Forge of Empires they talked about their Valentine's Day event, wouldn't it be good if InnoGames did the same with The West? They also fairly recently updated the dueling formula, it would be great if they talked about that and if they were satisfied with the result. Maybe talk about the possible upcoming changes to fort battles?

The Beta shouldn't be peoples only way of receiving information, especially not considering that people are constantly whining at each other and openly bullying each other there. The server and forum is an absolutely nightmare without comparison and I can't for the life of me understand who would want to play there. It would at least be something if you could receive good information from there, but you can't really. You're talking about the latest update that you're testing, you mean Changelog 2.33.4? Yeah, really nice update. Will definitely calm the worries I've about this game's future. :whistle:

The bulk of the info ever found in the Innogames vids about the west was old news to those in the beta forum. If you want to see the Valentines event for this game, check the old vids, its probably there, because little has been changed over the last couple of years regarding it. So why would they simply replay an almost identical video piece? Doesn't make sense if they clearly have other items they wish to push more. Plus, players on beta can tell you, in regards to new sets often times those are shoved out last minute, there for a few days, then they come here. Sometimes they have generic names or the wrong names. Stats change, Pics change, etc... making it impossible for Inno to show those on any such video unless the timing were absolutely perfect and it has not been for a long time. Any such video would only have players crying, "the video shows these stats, but in game they are different" despite a clear warning it might happen. So what is left for them to show if there is nothing really new to report? They are clearly still updating the game, even if players are not happy with the content. New info regarding the direction of the game and changes can be found. Just because its not in a video format, does not change any of that. Players should be more upset about the blog being stopped by developers, but no one seemed to care or was complaining about a lack of emojis in it.

DeletedUser36559

All of us keep complaining about new updates, when the new updates do arrive into our servers they are usually heavily bug-ridden and players make 22 new posts in the Bugs and game errors underling the new bugs. Yes Inno should inform everyone through their videos since we can't automatically assume everyone plays beta or checks the beta forums on a regular basis but even if Inno were to show their new valentine's event it's probably 98% similar to the previous ones we've had, the stats on the clothing are all probably wrong and will change in due time and there will probably be a couple of bugs in there aswell.

Sure they could change the topic and move onto the dueling changes but they won't reveal the formula so it doesn't really bother me if they got fantastic results from their testing and all of us already know about the fort battle changes, they mentioned it a while back.

DeletedUser

for those needing to be led by the hand a little further... If checking beta takes less time than complaining, it means either people are unaware of beta or they just like to complain.

I think people are aware of the beta forum and how to check it. They are also aware of the fact they can check it a couple of times a week for several months and see no useful information. So they finally posted a minor update last week of minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Great.

I think people look to the road maps and Innogames TV advertisements for some clue to the future growth and development of the game. Repeating the same old events are not what they are looking for.

Pankreas PorFavor

The West beta world and The West in general are so special compared to other games Inno runs that it makes sense NOT to say anything about it on InnogamesTV for 3 months? That's what you're saying, Rick? At the same time they are filming news and talking about their other games, but nothing about TW because players will complain anyway? Wow.. If that's what Inno is supposed to think about the players of The West, it's no wonder they treat us like they do.

DeletedUser35277

It's new content we are all looking for, isn't it? When you have done the same jobs, same crafts, same everything for a very very long time, of course you are going to lose interest in the game. I suggest the devs look back over some of the ideas players have posted in brain farts, and give some of those some thought.