Infraction Junction - Calling all duelers and soldiers!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser1105

img.php

Infraction Junction is currently recruiting soldiers and duelers. We have dismissed a number of people who did not make the grade and therefore have places for the right people.

What we expect from applicants:

• To be active - any red dots in the town hall are dismissed unless they have a valid reason.

• To duel regularly. At a minimum we would expect 15 duels per week.

• To maintain a winning record. You must have won more duels that you have lost. We would expect a 'decent' record too. Having lost almost as many as you have won would be a winning record, but not good enough for us.

• To participate in our raids, wars and fort battles. We expect our members to work together as a team and be organised. If we organise a raid of another town, we would expect you to be there.

• To donate to the town treasury when you can, to help fund future fort battles.

What you get in return:

• Two towns (one fully maxed out, one almost there) to stay at and shop at freely.

• Numerous forts around the map to stay at, plus shopping passes to a number of towns that assist with our forts.

• Clear leadership, with open communication and good organisation.

• Advice off our many experienced and helpful players.

• Plenty of enemies ;)
Contact me either here or ingame to discuss joining.

DeletedUser

If you wanna join a town that has some of the best players in this game.. Then come and join us.. :D

You'll get to play alongside Denisero, sdjx, Hellstromm, HeftySmurf, One Armed Ninja, George Hurst.. And of course... Me.. :D

DeletedUser

Is there a level requirement? And who to contact if I like to join.

DeletedUser

Aim for level 10. that would indicate you went through most of the tutorials.

DeletedUser

What lvl should I get to before I start applying?

If you're really interested, just check the town profile in game :)

And if you need any help or tutorials feel free to ask.. Most people here are nice.. :)

DeletedUser1105

does that mean I've lost my spot as I'm not dueling currently?
Not at all! Your spot is forever reserved for as long as you want it - your donations have earnt you that at the least!

We have dismissed some duelers who were not good enough, and had a couple who were leave of their own accord as they did not have the time for it anymore, so this is merely trying to replace those.