P&P Infraction Junction 1+2 vs Dog Soldiers-MC

DeletedUser16628

HELLSTOM you are one of my hero's
Hi Sarajevo, if you are unable to see the benefits of 0% motivation dueling, I see no point in pointing it out for your benefit. Not that I'm rude, obnoxious, or dismissive, but because you are.
I also do very low motivation dueling because I do so much

DeletedUser1105

Miss S, are you really that blind to the benefits of 0% motivation dueling?

I'm a dueler. I like to duel. I am currently in the middle of my 615th duel on W10. And my dueling level is only 31 to my actual level of 25. One of my first duels was against an adventurer called Pammy Sue, who I love to duel because she moaned about me doing so. 600 or so duels later and today I dueled Pammy Sue yet again. If I dueled for experience (which to me, looks like a very stupid and ill-considered route to take if you wish to be an active dueler), I would not be able to do so.

It allows me to bully the same weak players over and over and over again. And for that, I am eternally thankful.

;)

DeletedUser

It allows me to bully the same weak players over and over and over again. And for that, I am eternally thankful.
;)

QFT! :)

No wonder your the meanest mod sdjx.. LOL.. You Evil Monkey! Your sig truly suits you.. :D;):D

DeletedUser

Miss S, are you really that blind to the benefits of 0% motivation dueling?

I'm a dueler. I like to duel. I am currently in the middle of my 615th duel on W10. And my dueling level is only 31 to my actual level of 25. One of my first duels was against an adventurer called Pammy Sue, who I love to duel because she moaned about me doing so. 600 or so duels later and today I dueled Pammy Sue yet again. If I dueled for experience (which to me, looks like a very stupid and ill-considered route to take if you wish to be an active dueler), I would not be able to do so.

;)

AYE

:laugh:

DeletedUser

dueling is one of the things that I think people take too personally. I can see where you are coming from with the fact that low motivation duelers preying on the weak could seem like bullying. I don't really agree though for two main reasons.

1. historically duelers very rarely picked a fight with anyone they actually thought might be a problem, so one could argue that low motivation duelers are really just role players... a bit of a stretch but.

2. more importantly... it's a game. people could get upset and whine about bullying tactics, but they have options, changing towns, learning from mistakes, buying better gear, or any number of other options.

The biggest problem I have with Infraction Junction and the mods is that they built thier town too dang far for me to travel to for dueling, which I find quite rude actually... other than that I don't actually find thier behavior or play tactics any better or worse then the vast majority of players. It's just fun to read the thread and hope people rile each other up to actual action.

now come duel me, It's taking too long for me to break in to the top 50.

FFF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13113

have you been KO'd by a builder on world 10 yet? Your destiny awaits :)

According to this, Hellstromm has :)

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=360502#post360502

workerKnockout.jpg

DeletedUser

2. more importantly... it's a game. people could get upset and whine about bullying tactics, but they have options, changing towns, learning from mistakes, buying better gear, or any number of other options.

The biggest problem I have with Infraction Junction and the mods is that they built thier town too dang far for me to travel to for dueling, which I find quite rude actually... other than that I don't actually find thier behavior or play tactics any better or worse then the vast majority of players. It's just fun to read the thread and hope people rile each other up to actual action.

now come duel me, It's taking too long for me to break in to the top 50.

FFF

The best for you would be to change your town, as we don't go to far off places in search of chicken... We get home delivered fresh meat! :laugh:

DeletedUser

I've always wondered what MC stands for and what are Dog Soldiers doing after joining MC, Now I got my answer after I saw a Dog Soldier before he was leaving for umm... a Mission! I asked him, where he is leaving to.. but he kept repeating : "Servin Mah Country, I doez it". Here is a photo for you all to see:

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss95/nalini_gup/DogSoldier.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That builder is building buildings that are going to help his soldiers get better dueling gear. Adventurer is funding that build. Darn tootin' they are legitimate targets.

Builders aren't collateral damage. They are military infrastructure.

DeletedUser

The best for you would be to change your town, as we don't go to far off places in search of chicken... We get home delivered fresh meat! :laugh:

Aw shucks. I kinda like my town though. would it help if I told you that each duel against me wins a chance to ride The West Air (tm). Our very first airport. Unfortunately due to budget cuts our airline only brings you back to your town... but it's quick, and I send thank you notes.

Side affects may include spontaneous bleeding, dizziness, and drowsiness.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Aw shucks. I kinda like my town though. would it help if I told you that each duel against me wins a chance to ride The West Air (tm). Our very first airport. Unfortunately due to budget cuts our airline only brings you back to your town... but it's quick, and I send thank you notes.

Side affects may include spontaneous bleeding, dizziness, and drowsiness.

No come to ours.

Twice as fast with guaranteed take off ;)

DeletedUser

I was already at your town earlier and I had to walk all the way home again after using my motivation up. I have a quest I've been lagging on that will take me up near you perhaps I will check things out then.

I guess if I really wanted to be dueled a lot I could join GC.

DeletedUser

I was already at your town earlier and I had to walk all the way home again after using my motivation up. I have a quest I've been lagging on that will take me up near you perhaps I will check things out then.

I guess if I really wanted to be dueled a lot I could join GC.

I guess if i wanted to Hug and be a noob id join MC.