Indian trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there anywhere on this world you can still trade with the indians? Need cigars

DeletedUser

NEW Frequently Asked Questions > Jobs

Q. How do I trade with Indians?
A. Trading with Indians is just another job. It has the same skills as trading (set traps, 2x trading, 2x appearance) and 223 difficulty.​

Q. Why can't I see <insert name of job>?
A. You don't have enough labor points (LP). You need at least 1 LP to be able to do a job and you have to be within a certain distance of being able to do the job depending on your level. You can see jobs that you are farther away from doing as your level gets higher. To find the skills used and difficulty, see Jobs on West Stats.

West Stats' Job calculator, after you create an account, select the right world, and upload your skills and equipment will tell you your LP for all jobs and the best gear available. Finally, Best job items will help you find the best gear to buy to do a job, although it doesn't take sets into account.​

Gem's Helpful Reference Section > I cannot see a job on the map!! It doesn't exist!

Jobs only appear on the map when you are in close enough range with your skills to be able to do it. If it isn't on the map, and is required in a quest you would need to level a bit more to be able to put the necessary points into required ones.

To check which skill points you'd need to add, an offsite reference may help. The one I use is http://weststats.com/Jobs/

Status
Not open for further replies.