Indian Quest Contest Voting!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Which quest line would you like to play in The West next?

• v9999999

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • The Amazing Huckster

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • DingleBerry Bunny

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Agfob

Votes: 60 32.3%
  • Quaneequa

Votes: 50 26.9%
  • jarograv

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Vilko Drapanos

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Miw

Votes: 20 10.8%
  • naughty pumpkin

• westman jr.

• PtyLtd

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Good day folks!

Please find below a list of all entries received for our Indian Quest Contest! Please read through all the quest entries before casting your vote since you will only have one opportunity to vote on these quest lines. The quest line with the highest number of votes from each language server will be declared the winner in our first round of voting and will be sent off to InnoGames. InnoGames will further vote on all entries received from all language markets.

- Indian Contest by v9999999
- Indian quest contest by The Amazing Huckster
- The Sweat Lodge by DingleBerry Bunny
- Indian Quest Contest submission by Agfob
- Ghost of a warrior by Quaneequa
- A New Tribe by jarograv
- The big secret by Vilko Drapanos
- Indian Quest Contest - Trail of the Spirits by Miw
- Contest submission by naughty pumpkin
- The kidnap by westman jr.
- A Friend in Need: Quest Entry by PtyLtd

We would also like to extend a big thank you to our entrants who took the time and submitted an entry. I have read through all of them and found some very unique and exciting stories.

Good luck and may the best entry win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

It's wonderful to see the time and effort that has gone into these entries! Whichever entry wins, I am sure will represent our language sever well in the next stage of the competition, such are the standards. Again, well done to all, and may the best entry win!

DeletedUser36192

Should we be selecting the quest based off of the story of the questline, the rewards of the questline or the overall ease of the questline?

Apelatia

It is entirely up to you, Crooked. It depends entirely on what grounds you think a good questline should be based on. If the story is what's important to you, then you could vote as such. If it's the rewards, then I can say the same, and so on and so forth. It's entirely your choice.

DeletedUser36559

Some very nice intriguing stories, whoever wins it's a great effort from everyone who tried.

DeletedUser26227

hmm best reward seems to me to be the best way to go, since that is why a lot of folks choose to or not to complete a quest.

DeletedUser

a question? are the votes being monitored? I've been seeing a lot of issues concerning multi-account voting (many accounts created by a few people just to increase a participant's score) in another forums and I sincerely hope this isn't the case everywhere - or at least not in the final voting.

DeletedUser

Hope they are... currently winning quest here doesn't seem any good to me so hope those votes are not only pushed up for bonds earning instead supporting good storyline... :(

DeletedUser8627

Please note that the voting is carefully monitored. Those who took it upon themselves to create multiple accounts and mass telegrammed their worlds to gain votes will be excluded once the voting has been concluded.

We want to add new quest lines to the game that players want, not because a player wants to win a prize. The prize is merely a bonus for the winners.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who voted for my questline... My work was paid by getting nice telegram with regards saying it's best questline.. That's more then I could wish for. Thank you everyone again. :)

DeletedUser36559

Once the votes have been counted and verified, is there any chance rewards will be tinkered slightly relative to the effort in doing the jobs/ collecting products? At the minute it looks like most people are voting just for rewards and nothing to do with storyline or difficulty.

Agfob

Howdy! :)

Thanks to everybody for voting and to all the players that submitted a quest-line!
I just want to add that the amount of products/xp&cash rewards can of course still be changed by the folks of Inno if needed.
A lot of my RL friends are getting married this summer, thats where I got the idea for my quest-line.
I also want to use the space here to add that I did send a tele to my friends in the west to let them know about my quest-line here, as I did not know at that point that it was against the rules / that this could exclude the quest-line. On the other hand I also received teles from other players asking to vote for their quest-line, so I thought it to be fair game at that time.
The responds I received so far was that its a great quest-line which just needs too many products - but then again, its suppose to be a challenge/quest and no easy game ;-)

much obliged,
Agfob

DeletedUser26820

Very well done, participants. A single vote will be a tough decision as there are many good entries.

DeletedUser8627

Thank you very much for your patience but I finally have the final winner for the Indian Quest Contest.

There were a lot of aspects to consider before announcing the correct winner. I personally had to check all accounts for any cheating or otherwise dubious behavior and unfortunately some instances were found. After careful deliberation with my colleagues and members of InnoGames I've decided to disqualify any entrant with any suspicion of rule violations found either on their accounts or in the voting of their entries. The definition of our suspicion would include without a reasonable doubt that a rule violation had occurred considering the evidence we have available to us. If these players wish to challenge this decision, you are more than welcome to take it up with me in a support ticket but please note, this will not overturn my decision or have it superseded by a higher authority at InnoGames. I would also like to mention that any entries deemed very good even by those who have been disqualified were also sent through to InnoGames for later use at their discretion.

As your Community Manager of The West EN server, I will go the extra mile to fight for fairness among all players playing in our worlds. I realize my decision may upset some players but it is done so that all entrants have a fair and equal chance at having their work made available in our game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.