Indian Clothing

wlenca

Can anyone tell me if there is a town in World 3 with any item of clothing from the Indian set apart from the Golden Indian Necklace. i tried the search facility on the west stats website and it keeps telling me that there are no towns with any of the items! is this right?

DeletedUser

Can't be right. I searched for Indian clothing and the site gave me 37 towns to choose from.

I'm assuming you know what you're doing, but just in case...

Go to weststats.com, make sure you are in world 3, click on "Towns" in the left hand column. Click on item search, click the category you want and the item you're looking for. A code will come up that you copy and paste in the address bar of world 3. Then back to weststats and press continue.
The list of towns that come up are listed closest first. Send someone a nice telegram and you may get a shopping pass. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or the direct link: http://www.weststats.com/Towns/

You won't see any of the items as an outsider. The Indian feather hat, Indian clothing, and moccasins are all in level 9 tailors. The highest you can see without joining is level 8.

Sorry if you know that, a lot of people make that mistake. Anyway, that doesn't sound like the problem. Are you sure you aren't looking at w10?

wlenca

funny you should mention world 10 as i did notice that even though i had selected world 3 it kept returning to world 10 but when it gave me the results it said they were for world 3 but i am not convinced!
could someone please post the results for world 3 here so i can email town mayors for an invite?
maybe not all the towns if there are a lot just 3 for each item maybe? and if a town has more than 1 item that would be useful :)

wlenca

Elmyr when i click your link it is for world 10 and if i change it to world 3 it keeps changing back each time i select a tab for clothing, shoes etc

DeletedUser

I thought it might be, because w10 wouldn't have any level 9 tailors yet. I can't see why it wouldn't let you change worlds. Have you ever had a problem with that on West Stats before?

wlenca

no, i use it all the time although not for a couple of weeks now, oh well i can just search randomly for :indian: clothing

DeletedUser

Try changing the world on a different page and then going to town trader.

wlenca

i will contact them, thanks:)
i have invites now to towns that have the indian clothing so a BIG thankyou to sesythe who saw my tale of woe here and took pity on me:D