Indian Belt

DeletedUser

Hey all I am looking for an Indian belt? does anyone know if their town sells one or does anyone have one they can throw in the market?

Thanks

delldell56

that person is confused, lied or took advantage of a bug. i just checked because, even though elmyr is a personal favorite, it's always a not-so-secret pleasure when you can catch him wrong, because it doesn't happen very often.

i've got the indian belt in 2 worlds so far. i opened my market in both, and while it is in my inventory, it doesn't show as an auctionable item. it's supposed to be a not sellable item as well but, just in case, don't expect me to try to sell it to my merchant to test that.

that belt sold in world 4 could not have been the indian belt that is part of the indian set.

DeletedUser

i am pretty certain it is an indian belt the person has not done the quest and he has indian belt equipped

DeletedUser

i am pretty certain it is an indian belt the person has not done the quest and he has indian belt equipped

Why argue about something that's so easy to confirm?

EMyku.png

Whereas it's impossible to confirm whether or not someone has done any quest unless he's completed the entire quest line (and thus has the achievement).

Don't believe everything you hear.

DeletedUser

its not a point of arguing its a point that i saw him tell me it was sold to him by some1 and he equipped i checked in game before u posted this and noticed no sign being auction able maybe a bug perhaps or it was auction able in earlier part of the quest ass soon as belt was available it was a judgmental error on my part

DeletedUser

If items aren't auctionable, they don't even show in your inventory in market.

3Zos7.png

The conclusion? Whoever told you he bought it on the market was either lying or just being sarcastic.