Independence Day Tombola

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3853873

I thought maybe be starting the 1st but no notice yet,so is it the 4th? Does anyone remember when started last year? I am impatient and want it to start lol.

DeletedUser35520

last year it started on the 4th here, but the tombola on beta started earlier this year (last year began on the 2nd). So count on the 4th but don't be surprised if its a couple days earlier either. :bandito:

Ripwise

FF set bonuses are freaking awesome. I think they will change them by the time they arrive here but that is yet to be seen.

DeletedUser

This year tombola has some catches... you cannot win the entire independence set if you don´t get, at least, 95000 firecrackers from jobs-duels and use them to eat time out of the clocks.

Since you can use the firecrackers to play on ANY category of the nuggets play, people will have 1 choice to make right at the start: keep pilling up firecrackers and play on the 800 to try to get lucky or keep using them to get the independence set (that is crappy).

Or use nuggets... and more nuggets... and play for the special weapons.

jarograv

bass gives 362 combine lead/stam/hp/hide at level 138, the two new sets give about 600 to those sets plus another 200ish aimor dodge depending on the set. They also give a damage bonus or a resistance bonus. For them to even be equal to bass set they would need to drop the 4 core skills to around a combined 300, even then the new sets are better.... unless they add traps and trading to FFs ;)

DeletedUser35472

Independence Day Sets' stats & bonus

[FONT=&quot]Here are the new sets’ bonuses, which I‘ve calculate basis player’s level 140. Thought would be helpful
[/FONT]
9us07n.png
[FONT=&quot]
9us07n.png

35d6m8x.png

nrtia.png

[/FONT]

Deleted User - 3853873

well it started and spent real money for steel chest and noble chest,think thats a crock crap lol.1000 nuggetts for chest lol.wish they get rid of this crap we can get for free with bonds and give us rare items with the real money we spend.hopefully win something with free lol.good luck all

DeletedUser35968

Do not use any nuggets. Only use fireworks. There will be better sets at Oktoberfest :D

DeletedUser

Do not use any nuggets. Only use fireworks. There will be better sets at Oktoberfest :D

And even better sets at Christmas Tombola, or you will get access to all existing sets again, and then you can focus on getting THE best set(s) for whatever you focus on in the game...

And of course... Next Easter EVEN better sets will be out....and then at Ind... :p

-xq

DeletedUser35277

I think the Potions should be removed from the RARE and VERY RARE
categories, due to the high cost of constructing those levels, and
the fact that those potions do not even come close in comparison
with the other items in those categories.

DeletedUser34430

And even better sets at Christmas Tombola, or you will get access to all existing sets again, and then you can focus on getting THE best set(s) for whatever you focus on in the game...

And of course... Next Easter EVEN better sets will be out....and then at Ind... :p

-xq

Agreed. But, could there possibly be a dueling set so profoundly overpowered as the Cullen Baker's set?

DeletedUser33353

Agreed. But, could there possibly be a dueling set so profoundly overpowered as the Cullen Baker's set?

LOL, are you serious?
Of course there will be, how do u think inno keeps the money coming in?

Deleted User - 3853873

I feel your pain,spent 1000 nuggets for chest,noble and steel.I guess its a good thing,it has broke me from ever buying nuggets n this game again.wont be premium player anymore for tombolas that drop crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35968

I got two crayons after waiting for 8.10hr. I feel lucky as my kinder garten boy is a great painter :)