Feedback Independence Day Event 2022

Nehemiah

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Beta announcements and values are subject to change. Beta server is a testing area, content may be changed based on feedback and reconsideration, so may happen that on live servers there will be differences compared to the announcement of beta. Please always be referred to the latest live announcements as the most accurate and up-to-date ones.

Thank you for your understanding!

WhyN0t

You only say that when it suits you, let's be serious, nobody treats beta as a test server, but as a normal server, with better nugget offers and events starting a week earlier.
And how come you changed the only set that people agreed with? So many people told you that the trade set is useless, it has the same number of work points as Revere's, but much lower bonuses. And the duel set is a bad joke, it's very poorly built, it needed more aiming, especially the dog and the leash, which has bonuses similiar with items from 2017. Why didn't you modify these? You modified the only set that was done right. And you say you listen to player feedback, what a joke.

Beefmeister

i'm all for further nerfing bull, but i guess it won't happen...the difference in set power between beta and normal server isn't that substantial anyway. even being close to cortina wasn't like a super good decision...need to do testing with smaller sets yet so we don't turn the meta upside down again.

if you do that to union too i'll give y'all a kiss

darthmaul99174

i'm all for further nerfing bull, but i guess it won't happen...the difference in set power between beta and normal server isn't that substantial anyway. even being close to cortina wasn't like a super good decision...need to do testing with smaller sets yet so we don't turn the meta upside down again.

if you do that to union too i'll give y'all a kiss

Nah they need to balance not nerf, mofo's are so scared of releasing an over powered set they keep releasing ones worse than sets we had years ago and now they're nerfing sets that are copy and pasted from old sets without telling anyone after release they're so scared lol...

Also I still get lower dodges / hits taken when attacking with John Bulls.. Tanks need some love on attack man :D

You only say that when it suits you, let's be serious, nobody treats beta as a test server, but as a normal server, with better nugget offers and events starting a week earlier.
And how come you changed the only set that people agreed with? So many people told you that the trade set is useless, it has the same number of work points as Revere's, but much lower bonuses. And the duel set is a bad joke, it's very poorly built, it needed more aiming, especially the dog and the leash, which has bonuses similiar with items from 2017. Why didn't you modify these? You modified the only set that was done right. And you say you listen to player feedback, what a joke.

Yes, Beta while officially for "testing" has been treated and clearly is a real server. Regardless of it being "subject to change" you cannot sell a product only to reduce the value of said product afterwards even if you put some budget legal bs disclaimers, it's like uploading copyrighted music to youtube thinking if you say "I don't own the rights" they can't sue lol

Beefmeister

Nah they need to balance not nerf, mofo's are so scared of releasing an over powered set they keep releasing ones worse than sets we had years ago and now they're nerfing sets that are copy and pasted from old sets without telling anyone after release they're so scared lol...

Also I still get lower dodges / hits taken when attacking with John Bulls.. Tanks need some love on attack man :D

i'm not saying tanks don't need love on attack...i kept saying that for months and they finally did it. it clearly is the best set and it will probably change the meta a bit once everyone gets it. and you know hits taken/dodges are based on luck and your exact position on the map and who is shooting at you...hard to get an exact value on said topic

if you check the nehemiah official post on the forum you'll see that the changes compared to beta aren't that huge
they did say the changes will happen according to feedback from the players and that's exactly what happened. there's no conspiracy and no extra nerfs...it's just fake news

szycopath

What you treat something like != what something is
The disclaimer is there on beta, they can and they will erase your data whenever they want/need to. I'd advise against "treating it like a normal world"

Victor Kruger

Was a time Beta was reset to 0, everyone knew it and the place was for testing only instead of trying to get an early squeeze on whats coming and treating it like an other world... then some bright spark in the revenue dept woke up and the testers became just another Brucy bonus for inno.. Not smart to treat beta as the mark or standard & if you do, more fool you.

Al35ul

No ''nerfs'' have been done to the John Bull set (or to any other set from the event). They have all been improved in one way or another and the current versons of each of those sets is better than the original version. The changes have been made after the event started on beta but before the event started on regular servers.

The sets were not changed once the event started on regular servers.

WhyN0t

You keep saying that the set wasn't nerfed, but I provided you a printscreen with bonuses after and before the nerf. The set lost HP, leadership, defense and resistance. Both printscreens were made on beta while the event was active.
And it's funny, because you show the bonuses in a very very weird way, nobody understood at that moment what are the final bonuses of those sets, so what feedback did you expect? Anyway, the one with the arguments was ignored.

szycopath

You keep saying that the set wasn't nerfed, but I provided you a printscreen with bonuses after and before the nerf. The set lost HP, leadership, defense and resistance. Both printscreens were made on beta while the event was active.
And it's funny, because you show the bonuses in a very very weird way, nobody understood at that moment what are the final bonuses of those sets, so what feedback did you expect? Anyway, the one with the arguments was ignored.

Did you actually bother to read the post from Nehe and AI?
If you have and still decided to post your response, please stop writing because you're embarrassing your self
If you haven't read (and still decided to post your response) please read because... well u know, embarrassing self and all that

WhyN0t

I did. He is lying. He also contradicts himself several times. You like kissing their cheek for some reason, you don't get gringo weapons this way, btw ;)

Al35ul said the set was NEVER nerfed, just buffed according to player feedback. Here's the proof.

So I am not sure why this would be considered a ''nerf'' since the current version of the clothing set at the moment is better than all previous versions.

1657662997305.png

The first print is the current version and the 2nd one is the initial version.

szycopath

Thx I already got my Gringo and also gave it away, I'm in no need to kiss anyone's anything. It's just common sense.
Something is being talked about in a "talk about it" thread is not the same as something being announced in the "announce it" thread. I would find this pretty simple

Artem124

union is not overpowered.. im pure ld with union and i still hit 50/50 alot of times.. im online and stay alive and people in cap/pho are keeping up with me .. so nothing is op.. gringo is op since people with weapons are alot tougher to hit then usual

goober .. whynot said bottom photo was orignal and top photo was nerf.. he will correct me if im wrong

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I deleted my previous comment as it had a sign error.

Yes, the set itself has objectively worse stats between what was once available on beta aNd what was released. That doesn’t mean calling it an “improvement” is a lie — if the analysis said the original stats pointed towards it being overly impactful to the meta, reducing the impact is an improvement.

Regardless, it’s not a “nerf” — it didn’t take anything anyone had in a live release environment and weaken it — so this whole discussion comes down to whinging about something someone wants that was never on offer.

WhyN0t

if the analysis said the original stats pointed towards it being overly impactful to the meta, reducing the impact is an improvement
The way you express yourself makes it sound like the people who made the bonuses actually did some kind of deep and detailed analysis. It is very clear that the bonus was literally copy-paste from Cortina's. Which is 2 years old. So what balance does it ruin? They could bring a duelist set to Octoberfest or DotD similar to the Captain's, but with setting traps instead of hiding and balance the fort fights again. It's not a big deal.

Beefmeister

union is not overpowered.. im pure ld with union and i still hit 50/50 alot of times.. im online and stay alive and people in cap/pho are keeping up with me .. so nothing is op.. gringo is op since people with weapons are alot tougher to hit then usual

goober .. whynot said bottom photo was orignal and top photo was nerf.. he will correct me if im wrong
bruh we figured out the pattern plenty of times already...you have union blah blah it's not op
what are you crazy to admit it's op...they'd nerf your level 2 gun :lol: :lol:

i saw you playing on arizona. it's obvious you won't hit in attack, and i saw you top damaging in attack too
in defense you are top damager most of the time and it's not because you're too good at this game, it's because of your set. me as someone who didn't get the chance to buy that crap have no chance of outdamaging you, no matter how good i am, no matter how much i upgrade my free to play gear...not in a single battle, but overall. it's impossible

there's a difference between keeping up and being on top all the time. i have lv3 deputy, which is also nugget wep (has superior damage but less leadership so idk if that's really true...plus it gives hp...then the much lower hit rate, which makes the difference - apples and oranges) and i can't keep up with lv1 union...so please

put it in perspective with phoebe or ron or captain and there's nothing to talk about anymore

Last edited: