Independence Day Event 2017

• Thread starter DeletedUser30399
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30399

Hello .
I didn't receive 1 point for the stage prize when I click the free construction .
Correction - Saw what the issue is .

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosin Smith

Betsy Ross Flag Quest
American Flag sub quest

I believe I have a bug on two of the worlds I play on. The quest is asking me to do the job coal mining 25x and to visit the "young Marshall"

The young marshall is not visible at Fort Mercer.... where he should be (confirmed in another world I play in) I have tried to cancel and redo the quest with no success.... the Marshall does not show up so I cannot go to him and thus not complete the quest

DeletedUser33353

Betsy Ross Flag Quest
American Flag sub quest

I believe I have a bug on two of the worlds I play on. The quest is asking me to do the job coal mining 25x and to visit the "young Marshall"

The young marshall is not visible at Fort Mercer.... where he should be (confirmed in another world I play in) I have tried to cancel and redo the quest with no success.... the Marshall does not show up so I cannot go to him and thus not complete the quest

Seems to be a known issue that is being looked at.

DeletedUser38282

I'm experiencing same difficulty as Rosin. The Young Marshal isn't showing
Betsy Ross Flag Quest
American Flag sub quest

DeletedUser38734

Same issue for me in Arizona, no Young Marshall anywhere... :(

DeletedUser38734

Just checked, still no dice? Am I just special or are there some kind of requirements to see the character for this quest that I do not meet and am unaware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.