Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Apparently those quest will start tomorrow the 2.
Why it had that date in the announcement do i not know. So sorry for the mix up.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Those fireworks boxes will not be added to the shop, so the sale there is running now, will be what it is.

The only give away of fireworks was / is from the forum contest that are running now.

Ranger-Schwartz

i love the idea of GM dug battles with fireworks rewards. We asked for that during the St. Patty Event and a few where added. I think 3 or 4 would be all you need to dig during the event to boost attendance and create a lot of buzz. Thanks for all you are doing.

RaiderTr

Didn't you ask for this in the Beta forum and nothing happened? I don't think they care for balance at this point... :roll:
Better if it's asked in as much place as possible imo and it doesn't hurt to ask

I believe they want Attackers to have some chance to win but just can't get it right when it comes to Tanks.

Pankreas PorFavor

There seems to be a bug with achievement Independence Day 2021. (Collect all main reward items from Independence Day Event 2021.)
I noticed in Saloon chat a notification that someone got it first, and then checked their profile to see what this achievement is about - and then I was puzzled because I reached 120 points about an hour earlier and got the final reward (Benjamin Kent's rifle), but didn't get the achievement. Then I crafted something and got that report as well as the report for Independence Day 2021 achievement :-D
We never had achievements like this before, did we? This would tell the world who is in the lead (when it works properly and the person who did reach 120 points first also gets the achievement first), is that intentional?

Ranger-Schwartz

Hi Hr.Nyborg

(9) days into the event, & I am sensing that some are already losing steam. I really think a rocket box that gives extra fireworks every 11.5 or 23 hours would be a good idea and I also think a few (3-4) moderator-dug forts with rewards like we had during the St. Patrick event would help create a lot of excitement