Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

We shouldn´t have to wait 1 month after the event has ended to sell the new items. Make the sets auctionable as soon as the event is over!

Thats Innos strategy - if it would be sellable right after nobody would pay nuggets for the last piece of the set that they are missing.. when its sellable about a month after the event is over, some people use nuggets on last day to hunt items which they dont have yet..

Oddersfield

Also it really isnt hard to raise number of players allowed on each side, turning awesomia from 130 vs 120, to 200 vs 200 to make sure everyone gets in would be very nice.

To use a English football (soccer) analogy: Cororado, Arizona and, from what I gather, Kansas are premier league (with Colorado being elite in that division). The rest are third division. Changes that benefit the premier league don't help anybody else.

What is the point of having 200 v 200 awesomia ffs in third division worlds when that total number is close to, or in excess of, the real active player base on the them? So change the numbers to whatever suits Colorado without any more prevarication and let's focus on things that benefit all worlds.

Start off with solving why attacks everywhere are so poorly supported (the reasons are not mysteries to anybody other than Inno it seems) and get ff'g more competitive. Then you may, just may, see numbers start to pick up.

Migrating players from one dead world to another cures nothing at all: it simply perpetuates the cycle. Plus many players already have toons on a lot of other worlds so it becomes solely a matter of writing one off: a choice of which toon is best for them and angst at being forced to throw away a lot of time and effort. In such cases, there is no net gain to the world to which they 'migrate'. Of course, if Inno allows multi toons on one world, via migration, then life would become far more interesting - as would the chat in saloons. (I could argue with myself and still lose!)

Last edited: