Independence Day 2020 - Feedback

asdf124

A player asked why the potion of new beginning was added when the announcement doesn't include it? I have to concur on his opinion, however, thanks for the quick hotfix on the quest.

Harsha..

In the beta, as a means of splitting sides in awesomia, you need to be a certain crafting profession to join a side. Is it possible to try that for some of the upcoming awesomia battles? - blacksmiths and peddlers on defense, field cooks and saddlers on attack for example.

fossil1999

In the beta, as a means of splitting sides in awesomia, you need to be a certain crafting profession to join a side. Is it possible to try that for some of the upcoming awesomia battles? - blacksmiths and peddlers on defense, field cooks and saddlers on attack for example.
I'd love to see that at least once. Sounds fun.

RaiderTr

I mean what good is the 25, 50 etc damage, %25 , 50 etc speed bonus etc nowadays?
None.

Thankfully we can exchange some things via Angus guy now but not these.

RaiderTr

Can we not have 12:00 am digs? I mean at least make them 11:59 PM to prevent confusion of days. (Apparently some ppl has the inability to click the Fort and check the remaining time)

Could, instead, make them 11 PM too though.

DeletedUser37186

can ya make sure we get generals at least for ranking.. 30 mins before battle.. let it randomly choose 2-3 generals for ranking!

RaiderTr

Ah now we have 10 PM Awesomia dig showing up after 11 PM..
Causing this..
Screenshot_7.png

Couldn't u just delay it a day? I mean it's normally dug to be battled in 30+ hours or so.

Beefmeister

got 3 first aid kits on a world I play. if motivation boxes and energy boxes are auctionable, why aren't first aid kits auctionable?
as a dueler they're virtually useless for me, because I regen my health back with a 10% buff

Later edit: and yes you multi'd our dig, coulda at least make it happen an hour and a half later