Independence Day 2020 - Feedback

Ranger-Schwartz

Ok. Sorry. I had heard this starts actually ON July 4. I haven't seen an advertisement flag yet when signing in. Are you 100% sure it is July 2 and not July 4 for the start date? Again I only ask because usually there is an advertisment flag / pop-up when you log on 3, sometimes 4 days in advance. Thanks! (the)Ranger

Pankreas PorFavor

Potion of a new beginning is still in the prize pool (very rare category).
It is not available in beta, it is not shown in the image posted in the event announcement, but it is there in the game... Please remove it.

r3ad3r

The quest is fixed now, please contact support if you're stuck.

Will indeed have to contact support. Everyone who passed the sherrif quest, will be unable to open the burried chest. They have already given the chest to Henry. Thanks a lot for the quick fixing of the quest :). Am happy with the effort you are putting into this :)

Spaceydk

Not the brightes idea to release the quest and then update it an hour later, maybe the fix should have been done right away, instead of waiting an hour.

Spaceydk

After a 18 month break from the game I see nothing have changed when it comes to bugged quests.

r3ad3r

After a 18 month break from the game I see nothing have changed when it comes to bugged quests.

Let's at least give three cheers for the quick reactions of Slygoxx. And they did try to fix the quest, they have been responding fast to the Support questions regarding the problems. Of course buggs happen, but i am more than happy with the effort they have been putting in today.

asdf124

Is it thou? I have tried many times at tanning deer skin, tool kit equipped, hammer equipped, sledge hammer equipped. None have worked so far
Apparently, I was supposed to do pick agaves.

However that isn't really a big issue for me, I ain't a perfectionist and I am not someone who likes to push their ideals on others.

Note for the future, would it be cool to have special descriptions for these quest items? Like what this quest requirements were supposed to be> "After working so hard to break the locks of the chest, you accidentally broke your hands and finally broke the locks!" ~ you lose xx amount of health points.

Deleted User - 3853873

on speed serv about on last quest but on eldorado stuck on part old chest part have all the products and doing ageve job never get a chest to open

Deleted User - 3853873

thats the problem i dont have the chest anywhere in my inventory,have canceld and retook quest but no chest to euip

had no prob on the speed server lol

they have link for that chest on support ticket now

DeletedUser35838

Apparently, I was supposed to do pick agaves.

However that isn't really a big issue for me, I ain't a perfectionist and I am not someone who likes to push their ideals on others.

Note for the future, would it be cool to have special descriptions for these quest items? Like what this quest requirements were supposed to be> "After working so hard to break the locks of the chest, you accidentally broke your hands and finally broke the locks!" ~ you lose xx amount of health points.
And what product did you need to equip?

Barnstable

Chest was taken off me when I completed part two - How do you get another chest - Trying to do agaves again but no luck so far

Sorted after support request - Thanks for quick response.

Last edited:

Tucker Blue

Get Lucky Chest and Lucky Box out of the entire tombola. Totally useless. Replace with 40 bond letter or hell if there's a 20 or 10 bond letter, still more useful to all players level 1 through 150. Lucky Chest and Lucky Box had their time but that time was a decade ago. Complaints in beta about iron clad chest and fancy chest in uncommon, remember they used to be in rare until i started a thread about it last year, at least they moved them down to uncommon. If you're gonna keep those Lucky items in, move the Lucky Chest, Lucky Box, Fancy Chest and Iron Clad Chest to common, and move the 1 day premium bonuses to uncommon. A 5 for 4 switcharoony. I've had five level 2 spins so far and no lie all five have been these chests. Look .

Beta got the fix on their login screen and in their saloon chat. If you didn't try to submit a ticket in .net you would have never found the fix. All fixes should instantly be put on our login screen and our saloon chat like beta has.

Just to clarify to anyone wondering, the beta fix put the open A Buried Chest in your inventory straight up, bam, there it is. If I'm not mistaken it even opened it for you automatically. In .net it gave you the closed A Buried Chest, you had to equip it then spam Pick Agaves to find the open A Buried Chest then open it manually. Why two different fixes, not sure.