increasing golden tomahawk and howdah pistol

retromix

Idea title: Increase damage and/or add stats and/or attributes to the Golden Tomahawk and Howdah pistol.

Details of idea: To Increase damage and/or add stats and/or attributes to the Golden Tomahawk and Howdah pistol.

Reasons for submitting: The golden tomahawk and howdah pistol should be upgraded along with the golden gun, as many new guns and sets are being introduced and many players have spent millions on these rare weapons for their outstanding damage, but now they are becoming almost obsolete, due to these new guns and weapon sets having slightly less damage, but having many stats with them, making them more desirable. I know this only applies to a small number of players compared to the whole community of players, but I believe it is quick and easily done to add a few new stats and/or attributes onto them to make them worth their value. I hope people who own one of these weapons feels the same way.

thanks

Retromix

Last edited:

DeletedUser

max damage is fine, the base damage needs some upping like 125 instead of 100

but to be honest though, those new weapons aren't that much better then a golden sabre, and remember you gotta spend 2k nugs to actually have a chance of find 1 of those new named items, and they aren't supergood(to be honest those new shiny items are quite dissapointing except for a few, and certainly not worth spending 2k bonds on), and i think howdah and GT are still the best weapons, and i doubt the chance of landing a davy crockets war club is bigger then that of a golden tomahawk

DeletedUser34781

i agree they should have a few skills added to them. swimming perhaps to name one.

DeletedUser30224

GT and Howdah have the highest average damage in the game (150). The closest other named weapons can reach is somewhere around 137 while most best weapons have and average at or between 125 and 137. However GT and Howdah have no skill points attributed so that should certainly be looked into.

DeletedUser

I think the damage is fine. And instead of adding skill points, could inno just add like +3 of every attribute to each? Would make them look unique too. :)

Deleted User - 1802579

The damage is fine, they're still the best dueling weapons in the game imo. Adding skills or attributes though, that's something I'm interested in.

DeletedUser34315

They used to be much better compared to the next best option. Now, without any attributes or skills, they're not that as comparatively good. I think they should have their damage range increased, or at the least have some skills and attributes on them.

retromix

They used to be much better compared to the next best option. Now, without any attributes or skills, they're not that as comparatively good. I think they should have their damage range increased, or at the least have some skills and attributes on them.

That's what I am getting at! They used to be hands down best weapons in everyones opinion, now that has changed and it's arguable that new sets e.g. eaton weapon set with the many stats in aim, dodge, shooting and tactics along with attributes.

DeletedUser

If they try to raise there values... the weapons must go for the level 140 (like some of the other new weapons), at least.

For level 100 they are the best (and with a super massive advantage) against anything else. Even at level 150 there is only 1 weapon, of each, that gets near them, still it´s a low figure to compare when the weapons can be used only at 147 and 150 and those 2 can be used at 100.

The main difference that people are noticing is that people that had gone to 140 or over it, are taking down howdahs and golden tomahawks that people used at level 104-105. But the problem is not the weapon... it´s the attributes and skills that those got from raising there levels.

The GG ok but, the new ones, are only droppable from the new chests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

GT and Howdah's are still the best by far. No reason do I see their stats being upgraded further. If at all it happens, level requirement for the weapons should be increased again, not 140 as killado said (140 would be a dream for most duelers, they will quit before reaching that level :laugh:), but 130. But that won't be to the liking for most that owns those weapons.

retromix

If they try to raise there values... the weapons must go for the level 140 (like some of the other new weapons), at least.

For level 100 they are the best (and with a super massive advantage) against anything else. Even at level 150 there is only 1 weapon, of each, that gets near them, still it´s a low figure to compare when the weapons can be used only at 147 and 150 and those 2 can be used at 100.

The main difference that people are noticing is that people that had gone to 140 or over it, are taking down howdahs and golden tomahawks that people used at level 104-105. But the problem is not the weapon... it´s the attributes and skills that those got from raising there levels.

You may have a point there killado, maybe if they increased the level of the weapons from level 100 (or 97 for soldiers) to level 130 (127 for soldiers) and add attributes and/or stats, this would then compromise for the increase in the max level.

I am just curious to see peoples opinions on this topic

zvrndo

Even without additional bonuses and without increasing damage HP and GT are the best dueling weapons in game.I understand many proud owners of that weapons seek more power ( its in human nature after all ), but to me, all that remind me to race for armaments.

DeletedUser36011

I'm happy with them the way they are tbh. They are still the better weapons for dueling in the game.

DeletedUser33353

Add a few stats....the damage is fine for both.
I would even be happy for a +1 in all ap's.

DeletedUser

There aren't many people over level 140. Please don't raise the Howdah's minimum level requirement any more, it's been raised from 10 to 50 to 70 to 100 already if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser34315

Used to be level 7, but that was obviously overpowered. 70 made sense, you could get the golden weapons at the same time, so there was a comparable weapon. Raising it to 140 would be a change in the wrong direction for sure.

DeletedUser36011

Used to be level 7, but that was obviously overpowered. 70 made sense, you could get the golden weapons at the same time, so there was a comparable weapon. Raising it to 140 would be a change in the wrong direction for sure.

100% agree.

It is still a very solid weapon to use no matter what level it is, if you are looking at raising it to level 140. Then stats surely need to be explored.

Hazarding a guess to say that on .net there wouldn't be more than 10 level 140's per world. That said, you are eliminating many many people that are able to use for a weapon that many people have and would now be unable to use

DeletedUser

They are fine, if you think the new weapons are getting close to GT and Howdah then that's true too. Best solution is to "ADD" some new super "RARE" dueling weapons, maybe for level 135 or 140.

It's the same for collection set, it need buff or another set called collector 2 or something like that.

DeletedUser

LOL, GT & Howdah are already super rare. We don't need more super rare weapons.