Increase Size of Quest Log

Idea title: Extend quest log to 20-25 quests
Details of idea: The Quest Log currently allows a maximum of 15 quests, including daily tasks. With the recent addition of new, longer quest lines, I find I am sometimes having difficulty accepting daily tasks. Could the Quest Log be increased to perhaps 20 or 25 items? :)
Visual Aid: N/A
Reasons for submitting: Above.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarograv

Wrong format, but I agree. New quests means I am always out of space due to many quests that the saloon gives with the condition "Resolve: Quest XYZ" which requires two quests to be accepted in order to complete one questline.

DeletedUser30224

I fail to see why there would need to be a limit. We had I believe a limit of 10 before, and then it was extended to 15. Surely they can extend it again.

DeletedUser

i totally agree even on worlds i got most quests completed i often got like the max 15 used

especially since the devs changed the current quest format that for most new but even some older quests, you need to accept 2 if not 3 quests to do the actual quests.

every new quests has a quests called go there to finish this quest, so you travel to the quest npc on the map and have to accept a quest there as well

accept 4 of those and your 4 daillies and you got 12 already, its just a mess at el dorado i could have 30 accepted atm even

DeletedUser34315

I'd really like the limit just to be removed. I like to accept all the quests, even the ones i am not doing, so that when i open saloon, any new quests have exclamation points.

DeletedUser

This game is about planning and developing your player. It is getting evident from the timed quests being given more prominence. Giving a free run to accept unlimited quests will not fit into that strategy.

You have to make some choices which quests to finish first and only accept those.

I think the limit was raised because some of the new quest series require you to accept multiple quests at once before completing any one of them.

DeletedUser35746

I agree with Gandalf Greyhame. It's likely to miss a quest (especially if it is a time limited quest) with current system.

DeletedUser30224

No need to vote here. No brainer. The game introduced us to more quests, I think it's time the quest limit is increased. Will submit this sometime in the near future.

DeletedUser

I can´t understand why people are against the limit.

Im at 47 on one world and 108 on another and have all the quests for those levels open. Still can accept 6 quests if they appear.
It´s just going on doing the ones you need. After you finish those you can accept the others. Just don´t go on accepting everything and trying to get those 16 quests that ask for the same job, so you can do that only once and make 16 quests just with that 1h job.

DeletedUser35533

I can´t understand why people are against the limit.

Im at 47 on one world and 108 on another and have all the quests for those levels open. Still can accept 6 quests if they appear.
It´s just going on doing the ones you need. After you finish those you can accept the others. Just don´t go on accepting everything and trying to get those 16 quests that ask for the same job, so you can do that only once and make 16 quests just with that 1h job.
if I take in all the indian/ghost town quests I have very few spots for daily quest ,especially since many quest need to be held for some time (like letters from nowhere)
why should not people do quests as efficiently as they can ?