Increase Maximum Friends

Discussion in 'Ideas & Brainfarts' started by HelenBack, Jul 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. HelenBack

HelenBack Well-Known Member

In one world, I had 170+ friends on my Friend List before the first Event that needed you to send stuff to friends... Most I do talk to frequently... Many are new people that I helped get started... Only a few have ever been added just for the sake of an event to "top up" my list.

And one of the reasons for the Friend List is to be able to whisper to someone when they are online. You can no longer use the ( /tell playername ) function to whisper someone... When I tried to whisper someone that was actually in the alliance chat using the /tell function, I got this error:
    [19:57] Henry: You can only whisper to players that you can see in a chat window.

So, if they aren't in the same alliance as you, not in the same Saloon as you and you wanna chat... There's no way to even try if they aren't on your Friend List.

2. HelenBack

*BUMP!!!*

Been a while... Still having the same issue... Need to have more space for Friends... HINT HINT! lol :)

A lot of people have migrated from w1, w11, w12 to AZ and BR... And I can't add them to my Friend List because there is no space. :(

There are more new people joining who I also can't add to my Friend List because... There's no space... :(

The issue is not going away... It's getting worse. Same issue for other people too!

From almost two years ago...

3. futurama1001

futurama1001 Well-Known Member

Keep fighting the good fight, Helen :D

HelenBack likes this.
  4. Fafer

Fafer Well-Known Member

Forgive my ignorance, but i didn't know there is a limit in friends list. Is there?
    I know there is limit in invites you can send only.

5. HelenBack

At first, I don't think there was a limit... Then they seemed to cap invites you could send (after you got 100), but others could send you an invite and you could accept it.

Now, they have it capped at 100 friends.

When they forced the limit, those with more than 100 friends lost the most recent friends added until they only had 100. This triggered quite a few whispers/telegrams asking "Why don't you like me anymore? What did I do?" kinda questions. And I was not aware of the cap... I don't remember if it was mentioned ahead of time... So, there was a lot of confusion as people tried to re-add friends that were cut... And they couldn't add them. So then they had to go through their list to determine if "this friend" was better than "that friend".

I had 170+ friends when the limit was enforced. So I had a lot of people upset at me... when I didn't do anything. I know I wasn't the only one who had this issue... :p

Now, I still have a waitlist... I can't add them and there aren't any currently on my list that I want to cut. :(

6. HelenBack

*BUMP!!!*

Still an issue....... :confused: Hint hint!!! :rolleyes:

Al35ul likes this.
  7. asdf124

asdf124 Well-Known Member

I have to agree and disagree, 100 friends take how many minutes to send to?

It would be nice to have a button, send to all njubs.(cause I am a lazy person)
    I just can't imagine sending over 100 players each day, each world unless the stated button existed.

8. jarograv

jarograv Well-Known Member

Or another workaround like limiting the max number of people you can send to each day to 100 (or less pls)

asdf124 likes this.
  9. Al35ul

Al35ul Well-Known Member

In favour of it as long as I can add Helen more than once :p

10. williamjack

williamjack Well-Known Member

while they fix the limit if they ever do i would really like them to fix it so i could click as fast as my fingers will allow when sending my friends thier flowers or what not without having to turn back time because i did it to fast please.