Incomplete map building and refresh

zvrndo

Map is bugged...almost every time I arive to the town when I headed i got: A streak of bad luck is upon you...An unexpected error occurred.
The server could be crowded or something else happened.
Please try again.
Then I click on turn back time....sometimes it helps , sometimes not.Then i must wait few minutes and try to log on again.
And no...I dont have an issue with my internet connection.

DeletedUser31532

What kind of browser are you using? The newest version of Firefox seems to be completely incompatible with the-west. It's a hot-mess.

Plus, with this new update, if you leave your browser alone for a long period of time WITHOUT refreshing, you're pretty much guaranteed to get that message.

It's a pain. Everyone knows about it. They are no-doubt working on ways to make game-play smoother for the next update. Hopefully we'll see some sort of improvement by then.

DeletedUser6752

I'm using Firefox 26. This is the first I've heard of any sort of compatibility issue between the game and Firefox; if it's a known issue, it would have been great if we'd been notified of it, since Firefox has always been the most widely used browser for this game.

And is it possible in Germany to go to your ISP and successfully demand a better connection? If so, I'm impressed - it's not possible here in the US. We have one ISP and one connection, and I'm not going to take the alternative of dumping my cable company and investing in a Satellite connection just because some smooth-talking Public Relations professional advised me to do it in the game forums.

Ruby Scarlet

It also happens if you are using Chrome. Or at least that has been my experience using version 31.

zvrndo

Plus, with this new update, if you leave your browser alone for a long period of time WITHOUT refreshing, you're pretty much guaranteed to get that message.

It's a pain. Everyone knows about it. They are no-doubt working on ways to make game-play smoother for the next update. Hopefully we'll see some sort of improvement by then.[/QUOTE]

Yes, thats the case...When I travel to some spot/town/quest giver/job...I dont have need to doing something but just waiting to get there.Then I switch to another world I'm playing and do some work there.When caracter from first world arives, then I got that message.I'm using Chrome as well.

yellowtoad24

If there are enough players who are having the same issue, then Inno-Games will be working on it. As for the reasons why this is happening, I don't know. Again, if this was an issue with either my connection to the internet or the fact that I am using Fire-Fox as my browser, wouldn't I get the same issue on all the worlds that I have open. I have two ways that this happens to me. The first way is when I am opening the game up. The second way is when I drag my mouse across the worlds. It seems to happen to me on several different worlds, but it is never at the same time.

Sara Sullivan

I have it too but only in Colorado not even one time in w12 (i dont play any where else).

it seems like when it happens it last for like 5 minuts or so then it works again for a while then it does it again it has been like this for days. I use Chrome

i am just putting this here so to make it clear that theres a lot of us got this problem :)

MotherFreeBird550

[FONT=&quot]I have this problem too but only on Dakota.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I play on Dakota, w12, and El Dorado. I use Firefox. The only difference between them is Dakota is the first world I joined.[/FONT]

DeletedUser19518

this has been reported 2 weeks ago and still isn;t fixed, maybe inno could use all that money ythey earned in christmas sales to hire someone that can actually fix bugs?
lol. seems that some programmers of inno, eat a lot of turkey those days.

DeletedUser15302

Now I can't log in at all, was working 4 hours ago now nothing, everything else on the net still seems to work just not this.