Incoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In wich case I will buy several horses, and have them carry my stuff...

Saddlebags, 'nuff said.

Anyways, I agree with klondike about the backpack limit.
As long as there is storage space it'll be ok.

DeletedUser

That would be a wonderful idea make backpack space INVERSE to speed, ie donkey is slowest, but can carry the most, while horse is fastest, yet can carry the least.

this might be the brightest idea in this weeping thread.
or your speed could be reduced depending on how much you carry. you can carry endlessly, but if your speed with horse will be like 50% than one has to sell all the 65464687 weapons and 54646 trousers used for different works

DeletedUser

"Backpack limit

This isn't for certain as we know it will trigger a lot of controversy. We would like to limit the number of items that can fit in a backpack. For example, a basic backpack would only be able to hold 30 items. Depending on your horse and other items you would be able to carry more."

That is a change that i really do not like. I'm dueler and I'm using 7 weapons already (for limiting damage to players who have some money) plus i have lots of work items and clothes for different jobs (~200 items in inventory). This would have he greates impact so far. REALLY DO NOT LIKE IT.

7 different weapons? Really? Why?

The pack limitation is ok with me, but those of us that have a small bank need to have the extra space in the pack as a sort of alternate bank so to speak. If we can store stuff elsewhere, then fine.

There is a very valid point about the 24 wood quest. How can we do it if we can't fit it all in our pack?

DeletedUser

7 different weapons? Really? Why?

The pack limitation is ok with me, but those of us that have a small bank need to have the extra space in the pack as a sort of alternate bank so to speak. If we can store stuff elsewhere, then fine.

There is a very valid point about the 24 wood quest. How can we do it if we can't fit it all in our pack?

As a guess, I'd expect them to designate a stack as 1 item, so 24 wood would only require 2 slots (20 + 4).

DeletedUser

Speaking of incoming changes, premium will be alot mroe expensive in sterling now.

After this whole financial crisis prices for premium has gone crazy for me. GBP was the only one that was still close to the old price when converted to local currency.

The Euro has gone crazy compared to my local currency, increasing atleast with 25% in it's excahnge rate.

DeletedUser

It IS expensive enough as it is.

Bloody greedy Innogames.
If it was cheaper, I'd buy more, and have it in more worlds, the way it is now, that won't happen any time soon. It's more expensive than what I pay for my bloody broadband. lol

DeletedUser

I was thinking about the very same thing. lol

With this increase in cost, I'm looking at... hmm ~30% increase in cost when I pay with sterling.

DeletedUser

Because of feedback from the community the change to construction will no longer happen.

DeletedUser

Yes good!
I would't mind it being changed on a new world, but to change it on an existing world was pathetic tbh, as some towns are already maxed out.

I think changing it to effect a brand new world (world 6 maybe) then that would be much better as the game would last longer too.

DeletedUser

Because of feedback from the community the change to construction will no longer happen.

Would you update that in the 'Western Star' area? A major update such as this would be easily overlooked in a thread this long :)

DeletedUser

God dang it you whiners you got them to cancel their changes to construction.

DeletedUser

i am happy they changed they mind on this.
but this would still be a good idea in new worlds.

DeletedUser363

I would much rather they implement the building change instead of raising premium prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.