Incoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The game is still in it's beta phase. There will be alot of changes before it leaves that. We all know that, and we all know that there will be a lot of changes to balance the game.
This is not about beta anymore. You don't open 5 worlds and say they are beta. World 1 was the beta. I for 1 am playing in 3 worlds all premium accounts. To me this is like a breach of contract with there premium players. Going to check with my CC company and do a charge back. I wonder how the devolpers would feel if everyone started doing charge backs.

DeletedUser

Although i don't mind the update, considering all my atts and everything else is in construction. I think there are alot more things that should be concentrated on first. As it isnt really a major thing is it? people are on about new upcoming worlds, well not exactly fair on the existing worlds is it? unless it's only going to occur on the new worlds opening?
I would of thought brining even more quests in for construction would of been a more appropriate idea, my two cents anyways ^^

DeletedUser

Well its still a mystery why they still don't apply town shootouts, bows and rifles and sheriffs into these updates. World 1 has gone into such a high level of development so they should at least implement them by now.

DeletedUser

Well its still a mystery why they still don't apply town shootouts, bows and rifles and sheriffs into these updates. World 1 has gone into such a high level of development so they should at least implement them by now.

Yes this is true everyone in the top 100 for exp... is level 43 or above, top ten players are level 52 and above and there are already 5 maxed out towns.... and some of the top players already have the best available fancy gear.... in all slots... weapon level requirements are the only thing, stopping them from having the best weapons too.... "We need more items" ;)

DeletedUser5046

we know we need a lot of items..not the same stuff you always loot when you finished jobs...

DeletedUser

Hey, if you don't like it, don't play this game. It's their game, and you're playing it because they keep it going.

DeletedUser

I am not a builder but I must say that all these changes in the middle of a world don't help the gameplay much... Before the major upgrade with jobs, the amount of players was growing fast, making the devs open new worlds. Suddenly, there are not enough players to fill 3 (and soon 2 I guess) worlds.
I play on W1&2, W1 having <25000 and W2 <23000 members. Instead of discouraging members to play, they should introduce new features that would bring more people.

DeletedUser

I'm a builder and I think that this is a good idea, very logical. It's nice to see the game is being balanced.

DeletedUser

Gem may I ask how it is balancing the game? Maybe if the world just started. It would mean slower build rates, and prolong the town building aspect. In worlds that already 5 or more maxed towns it just makes it even more difficult to catch up and be on a level playing field.

DeletedUser

3 construction to build is a bit much, I always thought. It balances because at the moment I think towns can be maxed too soon.

DeletedUser

Whats the point in being a builder with it's main objective within the game being removed? that's like saying take 50% of the money makers money away from them or even so reduce half of every class's main objective within the game.

More important things need to be thought of otherthan making this an update, because it's lame and not much thought ahs gone into it. my imo

DeletedUser

True, towns can be maxed out at a phenomenal rate. However, at this point in the game trying to fix it now just makes the situation worse. It's like trying to add the eggs after the cake is baked.

DeletedUser

im a builder on W5 and this makes sense i mean come on the forest empires have built maxed out towns as fast as they can blow thier noses. no offense to them as it came from planning. but with this update it will slow down the game and keep people from quiting when thier town is maxed. also with the towns taking longer to max the developers have more time to implenment better changes while thier are still people left in the game.

also for those people who say builders are pointless after they max thier town is wrong becuase by then the builders can do some pretty job money jobs and can change thier skills into vigor dueling.

DeletedUser

I don't like the change for existing worlds. It will slow down those still trying to build, giving an even bigger advantage to the people who joined as a group and were able to slam their towns up. I'm convinced that some of those huge towns were actually several people with multiple accounts, not that I can prove anything, but the speed some of those towns went up is ridiculous.

So now, those of us who are trying to build up without using those methods are going to be slowed down while we're fending off the people from maxed towns who come in to duel and take our money. And what happens if you go in and try to get it back from the person who took it? Every dueler with their fancy equipment in that mega town comes into your town and starts attacking everyone in sight.

This rule change in the existing worlds is geared to keep the ones on top right where they are.

I have no problem with the rule change in a new world, though I know the ones who do the gang joining won't be as affected by it as those who are trying to do things the way they were intended.

I know I'll probably stop buying the premium accounts once my nuggets are gone. I shouldn't have to pay so people who I firmly believe are cheating can do their best to ruin my enjoyment of the game with the help of the developers.

DeletedUser

I can understand how instituting a change such as this would help "balance" future worlds opening. I even agree that in future worlds a growth slow-down would be appropriate.

However....instituting a drastic change like this in worlds where some towns are maxed out already, does just the opposite....it UNBALANCES the playing field.

Maxed out towns have access to better clothing, weapons, etc. Better clothing & weapons = higher rate of dueling success and the ability to defend themselves well.

Slowing down construction in already established worlds is asking a good portion of the players to be happy trying to fight off some guy with a Smith and Wesson with a handful of pebbles.

DeletedUser

How is changing the skills needed to build going to effect the fact there is already towns completed. This creates a un-level playing field for those towns that are not, and I seriously would like to know how far the supporters of this update towns are?

My town only has 11496 Points, a far cry from the 32600 points of a neighboring town, who duels us at every turn. There better equipment in duels, is a direct result of utilizing the current difficulty in construction. Increasing the difficulty would just make it harder for my town to fend off these guys in the long run.

This change should effect only New Worlds, or worlds where the majority of active players towns are lower then 10000 or so points.

DeletedUser

Hey, if you don't like it, don't play this game. It's their game, and you're playing it because they keep it going.

and they keep it going because WE are paying for it.
also someone said this is still in beta then why are they charging for a BETA game.
too the person asking if they could do a charge back on they credit card the answer is YES. this is a major game change if your a builder.
they have.
in the last few updates they have add more and more points to the building upgrades as well.

One Armed Ninja

So now, those of us who are trying to build up without using those methods are going to be slowed down while we're fending off the people from maxed towns who come in to duel and take our money. And what happens if you go in and try to get it back from the person who took it? Every dueler with their fancy equipment in that mega town comes into your town and starts attacking everyone in sight.

I enjoy beating people who have better equipment than me, in the whole of the top 30 duelists of world one im from the smallest town.

I made the point that it shoudl be implented on new world a few pages back... (page 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.