Incoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh My Bloody God.
are some of your that dumb.

its not the change to the players thats the point here.
its the change in the middle of the game and limiting the building of towns in worlds
where they are towns that have already maxed out.
and dont be fooled it will not only be builders that leave anyone not in a fully built town will be leaving. it unbalances the game more as it takes longer to build towns to get new weapons and tailor items.
those town that are fully built will hit town that are not fully built to stop them growing and to gain money from them.
then you will lose worlds 1 > 5 new players will not sign up or if they do they will quit.

place this where it should be in the NEW worlds 6 and above.

DeletedUser

We ran some numbers on a external forum in regards to this.

Our top builders (550+ current lps) lose roughly 31-33 percent of their construction points added on level 7-8 building.
Our 'average' builders (around 400 lps) lose in the range of 35%.

Level 9-10 for me (653lps) would result in a 38% reduction in my construction points added to the building when this update hits.
Our 'average' builders lose 41%

So as you can see, its more than a 26% reduction in labour points, its a 30-40% overall reduction in construction ability thanks to lower labour points in relation to difficulty.

DeletedUser

I don't like the Idea of them removing 1 of the constructions BUT If they do then they should have more Items for sale that has stamina.
The ones that they have are not very high In bonuses.

DeletedUser363

I don't like the Idea of them removing 1 of the constructions BUT If they do then they should have more Items for sale that has stamina.
The ones that they have are not very high In bonuses.

I'll say this for the last time, there is still no point in increasing stamina for builders. Builders that put all of their skills in construction will still be the best builders. There is no need for items that increase stamina because the more points builders have invested in construction, the better.

DeletedUser363

It seems only about 1/8 of the people actually get my point. The rest are either too lazy or not smart enough to figure this out.

DeletedUser

Or maybe you dont get the point from the other 7/8. :)
I think its a great update to slow down the building-process and make the construction-skill less good, but its a bad change in the middle of a version.

The maxed out towns will not be affected by this update and all the smaller towns will get to the limit much later. Not fair.

DeletedUser

dudes.
it doesnt mater when this would be installed.
if all maxed towns werent maxed already, the top10 would still barelly change and they would be maxed about the same time the folks could use stuff from last lvl shops. so it doesnt do a ****.

as for me im atacking towns considering on how many high duel ranked ppl are there and not on that if they are maxed out or not.

more little town, less they earn and vice verse.

noone is suffering that much as you say

DeletedUser

thats ok in towns on 4 an 5 there just stuck example mendoza 2 i think has 2 members an i cant get any to join couse of all this crud about them messin up the game in mid stride help a brother out will ya???? mendoza mendoza 2 both need members to work the town i liked it b4 when i was new an it was cool now its more like wat da f@$% lol lol

DeletedUser

New players won't know the difference. I've yet to join a town and don't care how fast the old ones grew. As long as my town grows along with me, I'm happy. If we need more builders to get it done so be it. I think this change means more jobbers or duellers to add cash due to lower labor points in building. Overall it means the game doesn't end so quick for max builders. What else do you do when the town hits 42800? Start a new one?

DeletedUser

:(yawn)
It is happenin' wether ya like it or not...........
............so get over it.
ok?
maybe you ought to take some anger management courses everyone.

DeletedUser

I think the changes are to balance character development...
with Old rules, a worker can pump all his points into his read skills and build the crap out of things...

The last update made it harder for jobs to be completed as they also tried to balance out character development... I had an adventurer on w2 with most of my focus in my green skills and was buiding bridges all the time, then they updated and i needed 50 more labor points!

DeletedUser

the biggest problem i see is new or old players were all rantin an ravin about the changes but there doing what there doing regardless of what we say so i figure oh well might as well do best i can an be playin regulaly like always the thing i hate is dueling from higher levs than mine an taking 130 wile only hitting back 13-20ish in a duel thay should cap duels to with in a few of there lev kinda like the weponds i want a gun but too low a lev i got to wait ya know what i meen?

DeletedUser

All the construct skills invested by the players, should become free points with the coming updates.

DeletedUser

I dont like the idea of a free reallocation or game wide deallocation of construction points.

Alternatively rather than deallocating every construction point out there, every person with solid points (ie not attributes) in construction gets the reallocation quest completed automatically if they are over lvl 14.

Its actually a pretty hard quest string for low level builders (<lvl 20) without reasonable equipment due to the deer skin tanning and the duel.

Higher level builders (> 25) should already have the quest, and be rich enough to re allocate points IF they want to.

IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING A PURE BUILDER YOU DO NOT NEED TO REALLOCATE POINTS TO STAMINA
This will actually lower your construction labour points, and make you worse.
If you havent figured this out, you shouldnt be commenting along those lines.

Im going to be editing my post at the start of the topic to reflect this aswell for those who read only the first page.

DeletedUser

THANKS TUNK!!!

i hope people listen to you... You have a brain 80% of the rest of the people in this game are fools.

DeletedUser

Tunk
you got me a little wrong.
reallocation of ALL points and attributes would only apply the those with builders job class. and they would not be allowed to reselect that job.

look i had my character planned out. build town > change character to a more dueller style.
but this gives outright ownership of the worlds 1 to 5 to those town finished building. if your not apart of one of those towns QUIT. i also agree that these changes are needed for new worlds but i would replace stamina for vigor that way builder can get a little better defence.

a better way to add this would be to limit points to skills { level * 2 = max points per skill}. then you limit any PURE build, then adding jobs becomes easier. again only in new worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.