Inactivite Members

DeletedUser1855

I am losing 1 person on an average every week coz they decided to quit the game. How many towns are in same boat? If this continue how will smaller towns find members?

DeletedUser

If InnoGames continues to slack this game will have less than 50 members soon. So I suppose there will be one big town instead ;)

DeletedUser

we lost 2 members, they are inactive for some time and not sure to kick them or leave them if they return, i suppose waiting to be deleted from the game won't hurt as long as there's space for new members.

DeletedUser

My town had 14 members about two weeks ago, and will have 8 by the end of this week, including the founder.

Diggo11

Woah guys things aren't that bad.

I think you just need to be picky about who you invite. People who say "Jion town plz" are bound to quit within the month and should be rejected. But those who submit and application about their [ingame] skills ans why they are interested will probably be good members, and should receive an invitation. Also don't spam invitations to people, send them a mail first to check for genuine interest.

DeletedUser

the problem is that some GOOD members were inactive and now are gonna get deleted, and gods knows what was the reason for the inactivity and it makes me sad to think they wish to come back and find their accounts purged..

DeletedUser

Purged?
Red doesn't mean auto Delete a few days later, it takes longer on The West to get deleted then Tribal Wars for example.
they could come back, because of no sitters, a nice 2 week holiday and they come back to the same thing, maybe dueled but no harm done really.