In another world

DeletedUser

i have read some topics on world ten, and people mention a few times of over characters in other worlds,

and from what iv seen, each charcter a player has in a differant world, is a differant class,

why not build up one account as an all around good character?

DeletedUser

It gives a person the ability to play differently on different worlds. I have 5 characters on 5 different worlds with completely different purposes. It gives you a different outlook on how to play the game.

I have two different duelers, one as a dueler class and one as a soldier, one is melee and one is ranged. On another world I'm a soldier, but built as a pure fort fighter with fort fighting skills. On another world I'm a greenhorn that just duels all the time, more of a joke fun character.

Try it, it's fun rather than just being a worker building all day not being able to duel, or vice versa. There are so many ways to play this game which is why it's great to play on different worlds.

DeletedUser

I play several worlds and each character is different in it`s own way each with it`s own strengths and weaknesses. This allows me to play different skill sets with different objectives. Different classes means I can do different quest lines. This prevents the game from getting too boring because it brings alternative ways to play.
The only class I do not play is dueler but then I get all the fights I need with my worker on W10

With all these characters it is obvious there is no all round good character possible as each can be better at some things than others, all you can hope for is a reasonably good mix of what you want.

If you wish to try and make a really good all rounder to do quests, make money, get the best jobs and still be capable of looking after himself the best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

i have read some topics on world ten, and people mention a few times of over characters in other worlds,

and from what iv seen, each charcter a player has in a differant world, is a differant class,

why not build up one account as an all around good character?

because being a jack of all trades means you're a master of none.. :)