In A.D. 2101

DeletedUser

In 2101 A.D. Dinosaurs will be doing high fives and crack.

In A.D. 2101 we are all dead :laugh:
I just realised that this is absolutely true. It is kind of creepy to think about it. The 6-7 billion people alive at this moment will all die and be replaced with others.

Aw.

DeletedUser

I just realised that this is absolutely true. It is kind of creepy to think about it. The 6-7 billion people alive at this moment will all die and be replaced with others.

Aw.
:eek:hmy: Damn, I was just saying it for fun. But by reading your post, I start feeling creepy now :ph34r: :mad:
In 2101, people will just say 2101, and not 2101 A.D.
Actually, we are saying "A.D. 2101" :razz:

In A.D. 2101, (hopefully) humans will find another planet that is livable. :indian:

DeletedUser13682

In 2101, people will stop saying A.D. before, after, during, or whenever, around any other letter, number, symbol, or other character. Note that A.D. includes any form of A.D. concievable to any brain of any organism, biological, mechanical, both, and other, or any brain like thing that carries out similar functions to a brain.

DeletedUser14280

In AD 2101, pants will be considered archaic, and will be foregone entirely in favor of some other article of clothing.

DeletedUser

In AD 2101 we won't need pants like Celxius said, as the lower part of our body will become obsolete and forgotten. Our reproductive organs will grow out of our backs.

DeletedUser

in 2101 Aliens land on Earth and try to extinct us by burning our reproductive organs because we don't see them. Them among some time the human race evolves and develops an eye in the back to watch for any bad aliens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in ad 2101 the legless humans will stop global warming by making a gigantic fridge