Improvements to Adventurers

DeletedUser

I have a proposal that would (in my mind) be an improvement to the adventure games. Often times you wait several minutes for the game to find teams only to have someone quit in the adventure lobby (or once the actual adventure begins) because they 1) Don't like the other team members 2) Don't think they have a chance to win

My proposal is to either place am immediate and automatic bounty (dead) on a person when they do this or a ban from adventurers for a certain period (maybe 24 hours). I believe doing this will improve the overall quality of the adventure games.

I mean ... you can't quit a fort fight if it isn't "going your way" so why are you able to do so in the adventures? It's not fair to people who want to play but have to deal with someone who does this. It's quite frustrating. In the interest of remaining professional I won't name names (and I ask that no one else does either as the goal of this is to make improvements not start drama) but anyone who plays the adventurers often knows who these people are.

Please consider this idea and tell me if you have any suggestions, ideas or improvements. Please keep it professional.

Thank you and good luck!

DeletedUser15368

I think that there are times when you do have to step away from the computer for legitimate reasons, and we shouldn't punish people for this. I also think that moderators should be responsible for punishing players that do what you have described.

The real way to improve adventures it to bring back the bear, in a PvE mode. This means that players can still take part in adventures even when there's not enough players for a PvP match (which is most of the time).

DeletedUser34084

The real way to improve adventures it to bring back the bear, in a PvE mode. This means that players can still take part in adventures even when there's not enough players for a PvP match (which is most of the time).

"Bring back", he was never released to the public :p, and I think it never will be.

DeletedUser19740

i have waited on adventure so i could complete a few quest win or loose get ready after waiting for a team then it finally finds one. right before it starts someone drops out then it goes again. then the same thing happens over and over again. all i want to do is complete a quest. i played one time, trying to figure out what to do in the adventure, make a 1 on 1 npc adventure for quest and also will help to learn the basics of the adventure. im sure im not the only one with this problem. i understand ppl dropping for reasones due to issues but the same player over and over again is choosing in my opinion.

fortfighter1

i have waited on adventure so i could complete a few quest win or loose get ready after waiting for a team then it finally finds one. right before it starts someone drops out then it goes again. then the same thing happens over and over again. all i want to do is complete a quest. i played one time, trying to figure out what to do in the adventure, make a 1 on 1 npc adventure for quest and also will help to learn the basics of the adventure. im sure im not the only one with this problem. i understand ppl dropping for reasones due to issues but the same player over and over again is choosing in my opinion.
If you state at the start in lobby that you are new and ask advice then others will help you and point you in the right direction. Always ask and accept advice and dont be like some new people who think they know it all and ruin adventures for the rest of there team.

DeletedUser38632

Lol, that's been my experience also. Have had a quest pending for a year now to do one adventure; I get to the lobby, wait a couple of minutes, then get a message that everyone has left the lobby and to try again later. I've been told many people don't want to play with noobs (I qualify for that title), or they are waiting for particular people to join (so we interlopers thwart their plans). Perhaps there could be a "Noob's Hour" so we could stumble around, learn the ropes, and clear those quests.

fortfighter1

Lol, that's been my experience also. Have had a quest pending for a year now to do one adventure; I get to the lobby, wait a couple of minutes, then get a message that everyone has left the lobby and to try again later. I've been told many people don't want to play with noobs (I qualify for that title), or they are waiting for particular people to join (so we interlopers thwart their plans). Perhaps there could be a "Noob's Hour" so we could stumble around, learn the ropes, and clear those quests.
If you declare you are a Noob in Lobby, there are lots of guys who will guide you in game. But some noobs think they are experts and dont need help or insult people when they offer help thinking the advice is someone trying to control them.