Improvement in the rankings

HALCON DE ORO

Since we are in an era of adding more and more ranking, things that have been asked for years and finally is being fulfilled, the one of bataller, worker and others, I will put an idea to improve them even more.
In the fort battles, to be able to order them by major to minor in their different categories, an example:

https://prnt.sc/h0tplg

Clicking on inflicted damage will tell you who the top1, top2, top3 ... (the same thing can be done in the battle report), so with the other categories and the same in the creation section, which is I can see who is the one who has the most diversity and who has more products to elaborate and the same in duels, see who is the one who has won the most, period and the biggest difference netre won and lost, with that we would have a more usable tables and we would provide more real data of the game.

DeletedUser26820

I agree of being able to sort a column numerically, but I disagree with your opinion that a top1, top2 top 3 can be determined or defined by one column alone.
The "best" FF'ers are not defined by inflicted damage.
If you're asking for a westforts report, it's already there and available if you upload the FF reports to that respective website.