Improved Treasury

DeletedUser

I'm having trouble atm working out who is spending what in our towns treasury.

I think puting a list of who spent the treasury money building what, how much was used and when.

It would make building organisation so much easyer

Also the Construction of town buildings column in the residents should include half hour shifts as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser609

I can see where your coming from. Many times I see a lot of money gone from the treasury and just hope that wherever the money went that it is all being used on one building and not split up.

DeletedUser

Use the town forum to set guidelines and restrictions on who can build, what they can build, when they can build it, and at which grade of labor devotion. My town focuses on one thing at a time, has the best constructors do the work, and only do 2 hour segments whenever possible.

DeletedUser

I don't think you can take the money out of the treasury. I believe the money is spent on building. I do agree that it should tell you what they are building, but it does let you know how much time they put into building.

DeletedUser

Should be a way that the town council can limit what is built. That way the town is built the way the council wants it.

DeletedUser794

Though this has been mentioned a few times, I do very strongly agree with you and very much hope the dev's take this important aspect into consideration.