Would you like this implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 151 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser35746

voted yes, even I've never tried to get gg and won't try for modified gg; however I'm missing in proposal that gg will be replaced by modified gg

DeletedUser26759

The hardest piece of item to get in the game is outlcassed by buyable rifles... now please make it what it should be, a very good FF gun!

DeletedUser35352

I voted for the proposal, although I think GG is still by far the best fort fighting gun in game. there is no use of extreme high damage if you cant hit anything....

DeletedUser25847

I voted yes. I also screwed up the Raid quest long ago on World 1. Eventually Inno did "fix" this by allowing me to purchase the 2 Key on the market. I still had to reskill many times to get the other two keys to finally get the gun and I would love an option to make it the best of the best again.

DeletedUser

For the ones that "missed the raid quest" there is a option to complete the quest:
Buy Rare Products bags. You can get the 2 key from those. I got it from there in 2 worlds where i was too far ahead on the quests when they introduced the golden gun.
It is expensive yeah... using 67 upbs and needing a big number of bags can be a massive headache... but i got the 2 key and the 3 part of the letter there. So i did got the GG and the Hernando Sword (and destroyed this one...) after missing both quests.
It wasted me thousands of upbs to get those things but i got them.

About the proposal, it´s a good option. Make the quest need to get the golden gun and get other things (kinda like the Myth) and join them for raising the damage from the GG. We now have new jobs that can be used for that, like melting bullets, order troops, work for wells fargo, build a settlement, work as a pinkerton agent or work as a peace officer.

DeletedUser

IT must be that way. An "upgrade" needs that we have to give up the "normal one" for the upgraded.

DeletedUser36011

Yes from me.

However, it begs to ask the question, the previous event winners guns, if this gets improved then they probably should also. I might be a little biased there, but it does make sense to have them improved too. Naturally with an 'arms race' things get better and better. If we are strictly talking improvements, these are things in which should be improved in my mind alongside the GG .

DeletedUser35968

I may say that upgrade the camel as well!! Its not as fast as Yuma.

DeletedUser30224

You can try and see how much support you get from the camel proposal...

DeletedUser35533

I may say that upgrade the camel as well!! Its not as fast as Yuma.
true and I would vote yes, its really hard to get a camel . still camel has + 8 AP so it is not a big deal .
Yes from me.

However, it begs to ask the question, the previous event winners guns, if this gets improved then they probably should also. I might be a little biased there, but it does make sense to have them improved too. Naturally with an 'arms race' things get better and better. If we are strictly talking improvements, these are things in which should be improved in my mind alongside the GG .

why ? all the previous events stuff is not worth much if the fact that it rained the old stuff on xmas and new common items you can buy for game cash outclass most of the event sets did not give it away, im not sure what will

DeletedUser35746

it just shouldn't be better then Fire and Ice and Thunder and lightning

DeletedUser36011

true and I would vote yes, its really hard to get a camel . still camel has + 8 AP so it is not a big deal .

why ? all the previous events stuff is not worth much if the fact that it rained the old stuff on xmas and new common items you can buy for game cash outclass most of the event sets did not give it away, im not sure what will

These are not just general event gear. You couldnt get these in those Christmas bags for example. You response and justification that the gear was flooded is almost bemusing and is bereft of understanding as to what they were it seems.

DeletedUser30224

This proposal has successfully passed the voting stage and has been submitted to the devellopers.

Congratulations!