Improve World 1 for Level 99's

DeletedUser

i think every week or two us level 99s should get a free refill of energy, since we dont level anymore

DeletedUser22685

Maybe they just don't use energy at all. Give them a real reward for reaching the milestone and also provide incentive for towns to want to obtain and keep level 99 players.

DeletedUser

Maybe they just don't use energy at all. Give them a real reward for reaching the milestone and also provide incentive for towns to want to obtain and keep level 99 players.

not a bad idea, i see quite a few 99's out of a town,

DeletedUser529

1) Why was there a LEVEL CAP to begin with?

2) Why have a level cap at all?

If the only reason to have the ridiculous level cap was to show the top 5 players reaching it, then that idea was a ridiculous and UTTER FAILURE. Look at all the players at level99 who have quit this game because of this CAP......This game would be so much richer for there presence and then make a LEVEL 120 cap is just as stupid as to make it MORONIC because in a very short time the cap with be achieved all over again and again the LEVEL 120 players will have to wait YEARS to get it removed.....

And when is a decent UPDATE going to be released with some worthwhile changes, instead of BUG infested minor updates that are hardly worth the programming?

DeletedUser

1) Why was there a LEVEL CAP to begin with?

2) Why have a level cap at all?

If the only reason to have the ridiculous level cap was to show the top 5 players reaching it, then that idea was a ridiculous and UTTER FAILURE. Look at all the players at level99 who have quit this game because of this CAP......This game would be so much richer for there presence and then make a LEVEL 120 cap is just as stupid as to make it MORONIC because in a very short time the cap with be achieved all over again and again the LEVEL 120 players will have to wait YEARS to get it removed.....

And when is a decent UPDATE going to be released with some worthwhile changes, instead of BUG infested minor updates that are hardly worth the programming?

Well reaching level 120 wont happen any time soon because their is such a huge amount of XP needed to level up at those kind of level, also your questions are pretty much the same question twice but i do agree with you bat their shouldn't have being a limit anyway, they could have easily removed it when players were coming close to 99, also think of the premium players they have lost.

DeletedUser22685

Keep it on-topic guys. Brothers and dreams do not help solve the problem of making the world better for level 99 players, unless your brother has an idea or your dream was an epiphany and you have a solution.

DeletedUser

Maybe he saw the future!..;) You never know..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep it on-topic guys. Brothers and dreams do not help solve the problem of making the world better for level 99 players, unless your brother has an idea or your dream was an epiphany and you have a solution.

That ^

DeletedUser16628

My toon is in suspended animation,New premium like the new worlds without skill point buying would be great.Why even have a level cap?IMO it's fricken ridiculous Yes the world is still populated but the quality of players that are playing has dropped quite a bit.Their is still great players here and hundreds of ghost towns Just don't understand the logic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

agreed if someone wants to be level 2mill then so be it, still cant find turkeys

DeletedUser

My toon is in suspended animation,New premium like the new worlds without skill point buying would be great.Why even have a level cap?IMO it's fricken ridiculous Yes the world is still populated but the quality of players that are playing has dropped quite a bit.Their is still great players here and hundreds of ghost towns Just don't understand the logic.

The new premium is a package. Either you get to cut your time in half, reset your shaman, and buy SP/AP points, or you get none of it. I've found not many people end up buying these points, and those that do typically only buy a few.

As for the level cap... I suppose it has to end somewhere. I'm no computer geek, but there's probably some limitations on javascript that make the level cap necessary during the coding. Just my guess.

DeletedUser22685

The new premium is a package. Either you get to cut your time in half, reset your shaman, and buy SP/AP points, or you get none of it.
I'm sure I read somewhere that this was going to be changed in 1.30 and it would be possible to bring some new premiums to old worlds without bringing every new premium. I could be imagining things but I have a feeling I saw that somewhere.

Jouais said:
I've found not many people end up buying these points, and those that do typically only buy a few.
This is true, but it's been made obvious to me that people do not like to agree with this statement so I predict many will quit if buying skill points is brought in. I don't have a problem with it and it's really not a big deal, but as I said - people, for some reason, don't like acknowledging that particular statement.