immigration

Harsha..

migration was proposed, then it came. The older worlds will go bust (except the oldest), while the newer ones will become fatter

As it goes, World 1 - and Colorado are the worlds which has seen the greatest numbers arrive. I'm in World 1, and people over there aren't too friendly to migrants, with the issue even leading to the greatest alliance over there collapsing

So, i was wondering, what are Colorado's original players' opinion on migrants? - do they mean exciting new opponents, or just worthless old timers?

DeletedUser16628

Well I have no issues with our new immigrants or legal aliens.I've noticed an uptick on my market sales almost 15% so that is a good thing also.We could use some good old west controversy to heat things up as it's been kind of boring.Time to go hunting me thinks.

DeletedUser

the alliance i am in on colorado consists for over 50% out of migrants and though some migrants have trouble with fortfights on colorado(hp is so insane, that you really need to invest skills in hp to have 3-4-5k hp atleast) to get into fortfights, and that frustrates some migrants who were used to get into every fight always. but thats just getting used to a more active world as far as i know there isn't much hostility

only negative aspect of migrants is that they are so rich market prices exploded making it harder for colorado players to get shiny items on market since those prices went to the same level as it on old worlds

DeletedUser33353

Ditto on what Z-N said.....the only other hostility I have seen is over newbies(migrants) beating the original players in various rankings...due to being from an older world. All in all, I like having more peeps in a world.