P&P Imagine this: A huge war in World 3.

DeletedUser

Completely hypothetical (I dont wanna make enemies, this is just hypothetical).

BITW and UTW. Like what would happen if they had a big war, would they try to get all the towns they could to help them? Would it just be completely crazy like, or would O-lore and other unions and alliances join in, try to stop it, or what?

Diggo11

Well it'd be great for fort fighters and duellers but there's not really that much at stake when it comes down to it.

DeletedUser

where were you when that war happened ..BITW attacked UTW FORT HQ and the ywere surprized by the defenders that were waiting for them behind the walls.we had about 140 defenders fron our union and some of the IA alliance..and well they lost the battle.and yea o.lore family joined Utopia joined and us alliance joined but they i dont think they should be counted as count as an alliance cause they cant really do anything.

so there you go here is all the answers for your questions.

Diggo11

where were you when that war happened ..BITW attacked UTW FORT HQ and the ywere surprized by the defenders that were waiting for them behind the walls.we had about 140 defenders fron our union and some of the IA alliance
Considering you can only have 128 total members per side I strongly doubt you had over 140 defenders.

DeletedUser

yes we did 128 participated in the war and the rest couldn't becasue like you said we can only have 128 players.but if you go and se how many players were at the fort from our side we have over 140 players.get it ??

DeletedUser

it would be a good war i would side with UTW being that BITW has done a lot of bad to be and UTW has helped me on a few occasions. I think it should HAPPEN

DeletedUser

With no genuine guage for victory or defeat other than the occasional bragging rights about a fully KOed saloon...what purpose would a full all out war bring? none i suspect for anyone unaffected by the forums P&P threads.

DeletedUser16806

Agreed. Within the game's current constructs, a "war" is pretty meaningless.

DeletedUser

I have nothing against UTW. I think this world is a lot more interested because there is UTW. I may not like some of the UTW leadership statements (like rulers of the world) but I have no problems with it.

However, only because this world would become boring, I have several times participated in an efforts to create a counter weight. Some of those have been successful, others not.
If that is the war you are talking about, I can only hope we are able to wage it.

I must admit it currently looks that we are not.

DeletedUser

i do love it when something brings out the diplomat in you xsifis :D

and good to see you stoking that fire ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, I might be stoking but fire seems to have died out.

It is funny though as we can all clearly see that forts brought new life to the west.
Why then are there so few of us using the forum? :unsure:

DeletedUser

Oh, I might be stoking but fire seems to have died out.

It is funny though as we can all clearly see that forts brought new life to the west.
Why then are there so few of us using the forum? :unsure:

No idea.
Some have no interrest I guess, others don't have the time for it, and others again might be ignorant of it.

DeletedUser

BITW and its allies are at war already with UTW and its allies. (Perditions Empire and IA) I'm from PE and I've already been in 4 fort battles, I've passed out 6 players during duels and 13 during the five fort battles. Trust me, its not a nice war when you make 1000 bucks carving out claims and your about to bank it when half of it gets stolen.

DeletedUser

I'm in this world. (Not as Betsy, though) And was part of Cripple Creek before it was part of UTW. The unending dueling between BITW and UTW got to be wearying and after Dazzy left, I left Cripple Creek and the war behind. Except of course, now I occasionally get dueled by both BITW and UTW players...haha.

I consider myself typical. If I get bored with a war, I know that others are too.

DeletedUser

Its not that the war is boring, no. Don't get me wrong, its fun to beat the crap out of the enemies. (And I'll probably get KOed by The O-Lores and BITW for saying that) But it gets very frustrating that I'm lvl 40 with 72 dueling and I get KOed by tactical duelers. Anyways, I hope it'll stop soon but if it doesn't I just gotta deal with it.

DeletedUser

but what could cause the 'war' to end?

if we all buddy up, it would only become a mad rush to claim all the forts from the little towns which would cause arguments and the process would restart :eek:

Personally i think the ability of UTW/AI/Peridions and BitW/O-Lore/Etc to cancel each other out in fort battles is making things much more interesting :)....none of these Unions have successfully taken a fort in ages because of the support ANY defending town gets from the opposing force :)

However i can equally see that dueling wars as apposed to Fort Battles can easily get boring, however on the plus side at least there is no 'final' death a la Tribal Wars...