im relatively new and need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi my name on the game is tuborg chilled i recently started at the weekend and i am level 10. i just wanted to ask before i subscribe what are the differences to the 14 worlds and what are the pros and cons about joining a town?

please could someone reply as soon as possible so i can get maximum fun out of this game. thank you :):D

DeletedUser

Worlds 1-10 are "old worlds". This means that job times are 2 hours and there are no new premium features on them. 11-briscoe are all new worlds meaning 1 hour job times and all premiums available. The pros off joining a town is a bank with less %, the ability to sleep for free at the hotel, and of course all the social benefits. The only con I can think of is that you can be dueled if you join a town.

DeletedUser

Worlds 1-10 are "old worlds". This means that job times are 2 hours and there are no new premium features on them. 11-briscoe are all new worlds meaning 1 hour job times and all premiums available. The pros off joining a town is a bank with less %, the ability to sleep for free at the hotel, and of course all the social benefits. The only con I can think of is that you can be dueled if you join a town.

you forgot the discount in stores :)

Status
Not open for further replies.