I'm rejoined guy and I want advice

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4152150
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4152150

Hello, I wasn't played this game couple of years. I wanna some advice.
1- Which world should i play ?
2-When I was played, I like being worker and construct towns or sth. Is this suitable now ?
3- If it isn't suitable which class and which type of building our chracter gives me some enjoy ?

Luka882

Colorado, Worker is fine but only thing u can build nowadays is church cus sets just make stuff to fast. 3. For dueling - Soldier, for fort fighting any class works but its easier to play something like worker / soldier.

DeletedUser15368

Luka gives solid advice, I'd just avoid Adventurer class. Everyone can do everything with the right clothes, but advents are bad in duels and boring in forts.

Deleted User - 4152150

Colorado, Worker is fine but only thing u can build nowadays is church cus sets just make stuff to fast. 3. For dueling - Soldier, for fort fighting any class works but its easier to play something like worker / soldier.
Luka gives solid advice, I'd just avoid Adventurer class. Everyone can do everything with the right clothes, but advents are bad in duels and boring in forts.
Thanks for advices. I have new questions sorry for that.
1- If i play solider for duelling, melee build seems fine. Am I wrong ?
2- If i want to build for fort fighting, which skills should i aim for ?

RaiderTr

1- If i play solider for duelling, melee build seems fine. Am I wrong ?
There are many different tombola/event Sets in the game now. You can be anything you want.
2- If i want to build for fort fighting, which skills should i aim for ?
Depends on what you wanna be. Damager or Tank.
Soldiers don't really make Damagers but Workers can be either of two.

Ps. "Hybrid"s don't really work in this game.

DeletedUser15368

I personally think melee build is stronger for duels, so it's a good choice.
Soldier works well for battles too, the key skills there are HP for living longer, dodge and aim which you can hybridise fine as a dueller in forts imo, leadership for dealing damage - you'll get lots from clothing, and trapping is used in defences and hiding in attacks - not useful for duels again, but you can get plenty from clothes when you reach a decent level.

Deleted User - 4152150

There are many different tombola/event Sets in the game now. You can be anything you want.

Depends on what you wanna be. Damager or Tank.
Soldiers don't really make Damagers but Workers can be either of two.

Ps. "Hybrid"s don't really work in this game.
I personally think melee build is stronger for duels, so it's a good choice.
Soldier works well for battles too, the key skills there are HP for living longer, dodge and aim which you can hybridise fine as a dueller in forts imo, leadership for dealing damage - you'll get lots from clothing, and trapping is used in defences and hiding in attacks - not useful for duels again, but you can get plenty from clothes when you reach a decent level.

Thank you guys. What about dueller class ? It seems fine or trash ?

DeletedUser15368

dueller class is strongest (by far) class for forts, decent for duels.

Deleted User - 4152150

Guys I don't know thats flooding or not, but I have 1 more question ?
I'm playing a worker right now, Which craft is better for me ?

RaiderTr

Crafts aint really relevant to the character class and doesn't have to be picked right away :)
My advice would be to take ur time..

Meanwhile, you can check all the crafts here
https://tw-calc.net/craft/1 (Click on symbols on top for other crafts)