I'm new to game and have questains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all
I'm new to the game, and have questions. Like, how do you join a town or find your home town, or don't you have one when starting? Also, are hits and misses in duels just random?
Thanks,

Fuftut ;)

DeletedUser

Taken from here

Founding Towns

To found a town you need 300 dollars and 80 energy points. Locations that allow the founding of a town are shows just like any other job site on the map. The picture shows a spade on a blue background. Founding a town takes 8 hours. You can select the name of the town freely, but the name has to be unique.
To get more players to join your town you have to invite them.
Joining towns

To become member of a town you need an invitation. Only the towns management can send out invitations. It is very important to become member of a town as The West lives on team play. Especially for new players it is often better to join an existing town and not to found your own. Here are a few tips for choosing a good town: It usually isn't a good tactic to write to the town that is ranked number 1. The chance that they invite you is very small. It is better to write to a town where the players are ranked about as high as you are.

As for the hit and miss, it comes down to skill, I think I don't know as I don't duel that much. More dueling help from the wiki

DeletedUser1121

You can use the help (questionmark, bottom right) that will give you a lot of answers.
If you follow the beginners guide, many things will become clear to.

DeletedUser

I have used the quide, but still had questions. Also, is there any way to get money other than jobs?
Thanks,

Fuftut

DeletedUser

your welcome to join my town and ill try to help u with your questions :)

DeletedUser1121

try searching, you might find your answer.
There have been multiple threads about this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.