I'm Back

DeletedUser

Congratulations on making yourself an easy target for ridicule and humiliation because of your need for attention. If I were 20 years younger I would use the term FAIL! :dry::p:mad:

DeletedUser14280

*puts binoculars down*

Doesn't mean OT isn't being watched.
I take it I'm right, then.

I bet I could distract you, though.
All I'd need is 3 pairs of boots, a big tin of orange paint and the Goodyear Blimp.

DeletedUser

You weren't right.

And nope, I'm afraid I am a multi-tasking woman.

DeletedUser14280

So, Diggo and Deni aren't on vacation?

And could I distract you if I put a different plan into effect at the same time, involving a Googlebombing and a TV spot about boots?

DeletedUser14280

Okay...what about all of the above, plus sending a newborn kitten to your location in little booties?
Puss in Boots, Googlebooting, TV spot for boots, and the Goodboot Blimp?
Would all of those put together distract you for a little while?

DeletedUser

Probably just the kitten. But I'd have held the fort enough by the time you find where I live, secure a postal firm willing to send a live kitten in boots and actually get through the postal strike at the moment.

DeletedUser

Okay...what about all of the above, plus sending a newborn kitten to your location in little booties?
Puss in Boots, Googlebooting, TV spot for boots, and the Goodboot Blimp?
Would all of those put together distract you for a little while?

What will you do when Gem becomes Bullet Proof?

DeletedUser14280

I happen to have ONE more plan...
It involves telling you all my ridiculous plans that're designed to distract you, to keep you distracted.
In the best-case scenario, that includes you having a little daydream about my silly plans.

Funnily enough, I'm using that plan right now.

DeletedUser

If you were replying a bit quicker that might have worked. Fraid I've been reading plenty in between :p