Im back and confused

DeletedUser

Hey there played a little bit a while ago then foolishly quit came back to start again but im a little confused. What is diffrent with this worlds? Who are the main allinces? What town is full of noobs who can't shot straight? (Cheers diggo)

DeletedUser

you forget us, the Last Island :)

at least we have a level 64 good builder, and a level 57 garbage (myself :p)

anyways, welcome back.

DeletedUser

I remember seeing you a while back in the forums, welcome back anyways, :)

Oh and it's not like the rankings is carved in stone...........they will change through time.

DeletedUser

watch out im from the Corleone alliance and we're up and coming but have had some major set backs to many wars to quickly

DeletedUser

Actually right now I'm a bit confused. Some towns in this battle has quite strong ties to both sides according to ally lists and some does not list any allies at all and can't remember where everyone has fought before. As for the battle today I could have flipped a coin because I have no idea where I'm *supposed* to stand. I picked defense though because of hiding being higher than stamina and the fact that the 3rd town is attacking the 20th town. Better for equality if the 20th keeps their fort.

I will fight some friends no matter where I stand but it's all in good fun and hope to see everyone there for a big and fun fight :)