I'm a worker searching for building opportunities!

DeletedUser

Hello.

I'm a builder on World 1 and I'd like to find a place that needs help being built so that I can put my skills to use :D

It needs to be somewhere where others are helping with the money tho (The first town I joined, I was having to donate most of the money myself and then build it too for a mostly inactive leader so it wasn't that exciting) - I of course would help with some money too but I'd like to spend most of my time building if possible.

I am only level 25 at the moment, but my hammering skills are pretty good.

((I have real life issues that *may* make me vanish for a few days sometimes without warning, if you want me to join your town but are curious about that, mail me and I'll explain it))

I do not want to join any WWPA towns (West Wood Alliance) so please don't invite me if you're with one of them (if you really want to know why email me, I have no interest in talking about it in public :D).

Anyway I'm here and ready to work for you!

DeletedUser

Greetings.

I'm talking to just a few people, I'll contact you in game tho nashy to get / give more information :D

I want to build on anything, Towns or Forts, as long as I can actually be building. If I was hampering WWPA in some way, that would be a bonus too *evil wink*.