Votes: 19 7.1%
  • Four

Votes: 27 10.2%
  • Five

Votes: 71 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Well, the staff has voted and here are the final 5! We now need all of you to vote to select the top 3 to move on to the International stage of the competition! Remember that the three that are selected will represent our forum against all the others! Good job to everyone that entered!

The voting will last for 2 weeks until the 30th. The international competition will start on January 2nd and run until the 15th!

Good luck to everyone!

thewestiigc.png

newyears.jpg

thewestcompetitiontomgr.jpg

westnewyear.png

thewestartcontest2.png

DeletedUser16536

i liked them all very much , but i could only vote for one , good luck everyone

DeletedUser22280

I dont see how the 1st one made it after I saw the other 4 but dang we can only vote on one thats not fair in this case lol

DeletedUser

They all look good, and there's a good variety, but I think she had the most original idea on number 2. Well done to all of you.

DeletedUser15747

I dont see how the 1st one made it after I saw the other 4 but dang we can only vote on one thats not fair in this case lol

Keep in mind that the first one is the most realistic for where and when the game is set. They wouldn't just produce colour posters, so yeah it is realistic. The others are quite a bit better though, really is a shame i can't vote for 2. I would vote for 1 and 2... :p

DeletedUser

2 shows a nice small celebration that I think would be more accurate for a town. One at first seems more authentic, but also looks too gloomy. The last one has some good sleaze factor but need more.

DeletedUser29481

Although I liked #2, the fact that it displays Happy New Years, not Year (on the saloon) made me change my mind. Sad, isn't it?:(

DeletedUser

Why did the staff decide on what five would be here?

Ok, apparently I didn't read that right...

Not sure, but that's what Innogames wanted, so that's what Innogames gets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Work

Good job to you all . me thinks number 2 is the best.:donkey:

DeletedUser

شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

EDIT: Google translate states Arabic - English:
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: