If you want a town of action look for Dead City II

DeletedUser

Hi guys i am a player in world 1 and i am a founder of a town , currently my town has 4 members and we are looking to expand our town to 10 members . If you are looking for a town full of action join Dead City 2 my name on the west is also timoiscool , s type it in the ranking page and send me a mail asking to join , or reply to this saying what your level is and your name . we are looking for people who are active and have a left hand wepon for fort battles . We do not have a fort , but as soon as the christmas peace finishes , we are going to envade forts . Also if you own a town but want to join an aliance , my towns aliance name is The Pandemic DC . so contact me for that aswell .

DETAILS
NAME: timoiscool
TOWN: Dead City II
ALIANCE: The Pandemic DC

THANKS GUYS , just fill in this application form telling us about you , copy n paste it then fill it in .

If you're looking for a town to make your home, then post your application here for all prospective town founders to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need a town". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through levels. Also, if you find a town to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category.

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.
What town would you like to join : You can join either Dead city , Dead city II , or Dead city III.

Aplication form to join our towns aliance

Name of town : EG. Dead City .
how many people are in your town : EG. 11
Do you own any forts and what is it called : EG. The best fort ever !!!!
Is any town at war with you and what is the name of the town : EG. Dead City II
What is your main reason for joining this town : EG. Becouse my town fort needs help protcting .
How far away is your town from Dead city : 5 HRS
If have fort how far away is it : (If dont have a fort leave blank .)
Thanks and good luck ! :)

IF YOU DO NOT WANNA BOTHER WITH FILLING IN THE APPLICATION FORM , JUST SAY CAN I JOIN (IT MAY LESSEN YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING IN )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HEY guys we now also have a new deadcity III that needs players , this is a good town that is getting bigger and bigger .

DeletedUser

Alsome aliance !!!! we r looking for players with good health